17 : the festival

A small piece of snow falls from the sky landed on their clothes as they were trembling in cold. It's finally the festival and it was crowded with people. There's come with their family, friends and the love one.

"They about to kiss Eunyoung!" Heeseo whispered yelled to Eunyoung who is beside her. Currently, they were watching a cute couple who is confessing to each other.

"Why are you two butt in people's privacy?''

"It's not a privacy anymore. If it is, why did they kiss in public?"

Jake facepalmed as he done enough with the girls. "Let's go to the other place." he pulled their hands and brought them far from it. There's still a lot of things you can enjoy other than it.

"You just cut the moment, Jake." Jake just shooked his head in disbelief when they want to witness the scene more.

"Look at those ice sculpter! Who did that masterpiece?" A swan ice sculpter caught their attention. Two swan faced each other and made a heart shape.

"Let's take a picture together. It will last forever.'' Eunyoung suggested and took out her polaroid camera that she brought along. She asked a visitor to take their group picture also thanked her before she left. They waited as the polaroid printed out with the picture getting clear.

"Let's take some more.''

After walked around and took a lot of pictures, here they were, stood in the middle of the hallway as they scanning through the food stalls there. Numerous food were being sold, enough to make them drooling by it.

"Thank you, young girls." Heeseo handed the money as the seller handed them the fish cakes. 

"Next, tteokbokki!"

Jake only followed them anywhere they go from behind as he was getting tired from walking around.

They headed to the tteokbokki stall that's not far from where they were. "We want three bowl of tteokbokki." 

The two girls ate wholeheartedly while Jake sat and staring at the tteokbokki for a long time. "Why? You don't like it?"

He shooked his head, " I'm not good on eating spicy food."

''It not that spicy as you thought. It just only the colour who made it look spicier.''

''Have a bite first.'' He grabbed his fork and feed his mouth with the tteokbokki. It spicy at first but soon turn into addiction for Jake.

"See? I told you right.''Jake nodded his head and took another bite. Now he was addicted. Thanks to the girls.

"Water, water!"

"W-what?"

"I want some water. My tongue is burning right now." Jake said and blew her tongue like a kid. Eunyoung hurriedly to the nearest stall and comes back with bottles of drink. Jake already finished three bottle of water earlier because of the spicy tteokbokki.

"Arghh, its hot! Why did you buy a hot drinks?''

''The seller said that it is good to lessen spiciness moreover it was cold right now." Eunyoung said innocently.

Jake gave up. He thought to himself, "These two are the same. The dumb duo. What a good friendship," and continue blowing his tongue.

 After finished all the food they bought, they took a look around the festival as sun started to set. Lights began to beam throughout the festival. It way more beautiful when it was night with the colourful lights everywhere.

-

"Eunyoung, take care!" Heeseo said and waved his hand to her friend. They sent her back home since the sky had became darker. 

"Let me send you as well." Jake asked her and she agreed. The silence was too loud as both of them were enjoying the night scenery. The cold breeze made Heeseo kept rubbing her bare hands unfortunately Jake did not realized it.

Jake finally took a glance to his left, which is Heeseo, "Where is your gloves?"

"I forgot where I left it. Too focused on foods I guess?" He chuckled hearing her remarks. He then took off his gloves and handed it to her. Her forehead creasing as she did not asked for it.

"You're getting cold. Use it."

"No, you need it too."

"Let's share. You take this and i will take the other one."

However, one was not enough. Heeseo hand still cold even she putted inside her jacket pocket. Jake felt the same to his bare hand. He boldly grabbed her hand and interwined his fingers with hers. "My mom said it helps to reduce the coldness."

Heeseo flustered by his bold action. Her hearts beating on unusual rhythm. Seeing her fingers were interwined with Jake's make her ears also become reddened.

"Are you still cold? You ears become more red."

"No, no. I'm fine. The weather just uncontrollaby cold,'' she lied. It all because of his action. She flashed a smile to reassure that she is fine.

They walked together to Heeseo's house as their hands still being interwine, but this time it was being shoved into Jake's jacket pocket.

Heeseo let go of her hand from Jake as they were arrived. "We are here. Thank you for today Jake." she quickly said before entered the house as she was to embarrass. She can't bear with the sudden action.

Jake looked at her went inside her house like a kid coming home. He chuckled, "She's so cute. arghhh."

******

Hey, I'm come back after a long time. My weeks were too packed till I don't have time to write. Here's a give for everyone<3 Happy reading!🤍🤍🤍

 Here's a give for everyone<3 Happy reading!🤍🤍🤍