3 : his sister

Heeseo walked to the school cheerfully  after get enough sleep last night. Even though she need to hear her mom nagging in the morning because she got caught for not studying yesterday.

Who's care? The bed was calling for her and say goodbye to the books.

About her brother, she kept her mouth shut and continue things as usual. Act like it never happened cause if she tell her mother she wouldn't believe her. It's not like it was something unusual.

"Yoo Eunyoung! " she screamed excitedly from afar earning other students attention including her brother who walked in front of her.

"Lee Heeseo! I miss you. "they ran towards and hugged each other.

"Sorry for left you earlier yesterday. " Eunyoung pouted.

"No need to apologize. You already give me some of your energy yesterday. Look at me, I've lots of energy today. " Heeseo smiled at her.

They walked together to their class and being greeted by other students who walk passed them.

Who wouldn't greet the two pretty yet smart best friend. Everyone know them for always being cheerful and friendly. Some students tried to ask them out, but no one passed. Indeed they're not interesting in anyone.

"Lee Heeseo! " someone called her before she reached their classes.

"Who's it? " she looked around.

"Can I talk to you for awhile? " he asked her. She examined his face, it quites unfamiliar to her.

"Go. Someone probably want to ask your number. " Eunyoung pushed her and went to the class first.

Heeseo raised her eyebrows as a signal for him to continue. When they reached at the school garden, he stopped and began to talk.

"Perhaps, do you know Lee Heeseung? "

She taken back as the name of her brother being mentioned. Not everyone know them as a sibling. Just a few of her classmates and of course Eunyoung.

"Why? Do you interested with him? " she asked him.

The boy shocked and quickly shook his head. "No. It's nothing. "

"Then why you want to meet me? "

The boy looked at her for awhile and saw something he needed. Her name tag. That's what he was looking for. After seeing her name clearly, he then ran away from her without answering her question.

"Hey, where you want to go? " the boy did not stop nor looked back.

"Did he just wasted my time to say a nonsense thing? "She murmured and walked back to her class.

-

"She seems like his sister, senior Han. She has the same family name with him. " a junior who Ji Joon asked some favor from him earlier said.

"So he has a sister all this time? How can he hides this." He said in disbelief.

"And her name is Lee Heeseo." the junior added.

"Did he know his sister is quite popular here? She's the girl I always tried to ask her out but I don't get any chance. That's why her face kinda familiar. "

"I'll go first. " the junior left him.

"A top student siblings, huhh. I'll not let this slide. You're pretty Ms. Lee. I can't hold it anymore." Ji Joon then walked away doubting if he want to sleep in the class or escape from school. That's his usual school routine even knew the fact that it would be his last year at the school. He not changed in any way.

-

"Okay. That's all for today and don't forget to study for your examination." The teacher said and leave the class.

Before Heeseo leave the class a student called her. "Heeseo, Mr. Han called. He's waiting for you."

She turned to face Eunyoung, "I'm sorry dear. I can't walk home with you. "

Eunyoung nodded and bid her goodbye. She had to understand as well. Heeseo walked to the homeroom teacher to meet Mr. Han.

"You're here Ms. Lee. I want to ask you something. Did you know any student that always drinking alcohol. I got a report from a parent saying there's a student from our school drinking at the backstreet," Mr. Han asked her . He's the discipline teacher and everyone scared of him especially when his horrific eyes stared in your eyes.

Heeseo taken back as the word drinking come out from Mr Han mouth. Her mind full with her brother drinking yesterday.

"Why did you ask me?"

"Because you're the only one that I trust. "

"I don't know. I'm sorry. " she had no idea yet chose to lie. A lie would not hurt isn't?

"No need. You can go home. " She bowed to him and went to her house direction.

"Hey, hey. That's her. Lee Heeseo. " Won Su called for his friends.

"Quick. She's here. "

"Hi sweetie girl. Where are you going? Isn't you suppose to be at home rights now? Ji Joon abruptly approached her from in front and blocked her making her surprised.

" I have something to do. So can you move?  You're blocking my way."

"Do you want me to send you home. It's dangerous for a girl like you walk alone. " he asked her.

"No need." She said and harshly pushed him away.

"Wow. Playing hard, huhh." He bite his lip thinking other way to get her.

"You're the girl yesterday right. The one who ran away after get caught by us. " Ji Joon words making Heeseo stopped on her track.

He approached her again, " Lee Heeseung sister right? "

She sighed and fastened her steps but, Ji Joon held her wrist making her to stop. "It's you right? Answer me." He asked again in stern voice.

"Yes, it's me." She faced him and walked away again, but he stopped her again.

"So you're the one who reported us right? "

"No I'm not. I'm doing nothing. " she tried to let go her wrist from his grip.

He realized her action, "Don't try so hard Lee Heeseo. I'm waiting this moment for a long time."

He held her jaw and caressed her cheek gently, but she pushed his hand. Ji Joon laughed bitterly felt angry. She tried to run away from him but he pulled her hair making her screams in pain. He then come closer to her ear and whispered, "Where you want to go pretty. You can't ran away from me."

Heeseo pushed him and started to screaming but he cupped her mouth leave only a muffled sounds.

"You can't baby girl." He said softly making her to started shivering.

She bite his fingers making him to scream and tried to run again , but his friends come closer and she became more scared.

The next thing she knew her vision become black after being cupped by a chemical substance on a piece of handkerchief.