5 : wrong side

"I'm not doing it! How many times I need to tell you! I don't do it! He's the one who started first." Ji Joon defense himself and pointing his finger to Heeseung.

"Is it true, Heeseung? " the police officer asked him.

Heeseung didn't utter any words." Look, he's silent. It's mean he's the--"

"He's the one who do it. He's trying to assault an innocent girl to fulfill his desires. He's the one who play victim here," he finally speak up.

"What? You the one who cause her to this situation, "

"She's doing nothing. Why you need to drag her? "

"You ran away last time to chase her. "

"But she unrelated to it. "

"I just want to have fun with her. "

"That's not a way to have fun. It's sexualizing you pervert, " Heeseung stood then held Ji Joon's collar.

The police officer watched them in disbelief and rubbed his forehead. "Stop both of you." yet they did not stop. 

"STOP!" he screamed out loud and both of them stopped.

"Ji Joon, do you know it's a sexualizing? Why you need to drag an innocent person to your problems. If it's between you and Heeseung, that's mean only two of you involved. "

Ji Joon just shuts his mouth. He's hoping his father will come quickly to help him out of this nonsense.

Soon after, Ji Joon's father arrived. "Are you okay? " he looked at him with a worried eyes before shift his gaze to Heeseung. "So you're the one who fights with him right? "

Heeseung looked at his father and rolled his eyes. He can't believe a discipline teacher always defend his son even though he's the wrong one. Most of teachers can't do anything when Mr. Han stepped into his son problems. Just because he has a relationship with a superior, it doesn't mean he can use that advantage at will, so as to have to justify something wrong.

A moment after that, his mom came too.

"Heeseung, are you okay? " his mother toned make him felt disgust. "Oh, Mr. Han, you're here too? " she bowed at him.

"Yes. Our sons cause some trouble. You know teenagers these day. "

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Han. I don't know my son fought with your son. It's my bad to not teach him well. " his mother bowed for a few times. Heeseung rolled his eyes and remained silent.

"You need to teach him well Mrs. Lee. Give him some lessons so he can learn. You know, a top student should be more educational."

His mother kept apologize and he started to feel annoying. He hated the fact that his mother apologizing to someone who make a mistake because of their level. He can't stand with it so he left.

"Where you want to go? " his mother called but he just put a straight face and went somewhere. His mother tried to chase him but Mr. Han words made her to turn back.

"I heard your daughter also involved with this. Perhaps, where's she's now? "

"What? She's too? I'm sorry again Mr. Han." she apologized again.

"She's probably have some investigation to do. " the police officer came into their conversation and left the parents there.

"I heard she's the cause with all of this situation. "

"What? "

-

Heeseo finished with the investigation after two hours due to her hesitation. She's looking for her brother but the police informed he's already left. She exhaled heavily as she still scared.

Before she could made to the entrance house, her mother approached her and slapped hard on her face. She looked at her mother felt irritated.

"You whore. Do you know that I send you to school to learn ? Look at the trouble you cause. And you still have the audacity to show your face. "

"Why you slapped me? Do you know that I'm doing nothing and dragged together with this. I'm the victim here. Why you need to blame me? "

Here she is. Blame me for everything. Never wanted to hear from my side. It's always like this.

"Yes, you deserve my slap. Look at your brother. He has a bruise everywhere because he want to help you. Why don't you just died ? "

She's holding her tears from fall. Her mother words make her felt there's someone stabbed her chest. Why her mother can't believe her? Why her mother doesn't want to hear from her side? Why?

"Ji Joon the one who cause this. He dragged me to somewhere and tried to assault me. If it's not Heeseung, I'm probably nowhere to be seen. " she fight back.

"If he's not come to help you, this wouldn't happen. "

"Did you support what that pervert had done? It's literally a sexual assault. Is it because his family so you need to justify his actions? Is it something need to be normalized? " she said while her tears fall nonstop.

Heeseo couldn't hold it anymore. She left the house and went to the park, her favourite place. She's still with her school uniform but stand with her mom it's more worse.

"So everyone left this house now? Go. Don't come here again. " her mom then went inside the house. "You too Hee Sa. Why don't you follow the others too? " her mom shouted from downstairs.

Heesa remained silent as she scared right now. She really want to ask her sister what happened. She's hiding under his blanket and cover her ears from hearing their mother shouts.

On the other side, Heeseo went to the park and sit on one of the bench. She hugged her knees and started sobbing.

"Why she's doesn't want to hear me? Why she must blame me? Why she's support that pervert actions? Why? Why? Why it's always me? "

She hits her chest a few time as her mother words was to hurt. Her tears can't stop falling from her eyes. She's still scared and traumatized. She's really hopping there's someone could comfort her at the momment.