31 : did I disturb you?

It almost strikes four in the morning yet Heeseo did not sleep yet. She pushed herself to stay awake the whole night to study. She had to postpone her studying time as her mother told to do an endless chores. Despite of knowing that she had an upcoming college enterance test, yet she always told her to do all the works instead of asking her other siblings.

They had one week left before the college enterance test. Everyone was struggling and nerved at the same time as they had a dream to chase.

At school, she been hit the hay and placed her head on the table as she only has 2 hours to sleep. After a moment, her eyes shut closed and ignored the teacher in front of the class.

"Lee Heeseo! Who told you to sleep in my class?" 

Heeseo startled by the Mr.Han's shout and rubbed her eyes open. "I'm sorry, sir." she stood up and bowed to apologize.

"Please, you have one week left. Change your atitude in the class. Pay attention." Mr.Han said sternly as he noticed students were not paying attention to him. Instead they kept yawning secretly so they would not be caught.

"Lee Heeseo, can you pay attention to the class?" 

"Lee Heeseo, could you stop daydreaming?"

"Ms Lee, what happen to you lately? You become worse day by day," the counseling teacher, Mrs Yoon met her as most of the teacher realized a sudden change on her.

"No, no. I'm fine. There's nothing happen."

"Are you sure?" Mrs Yoon worried seeing her as she was the school target and star. People had high expectation on her since she always served the best result even she once falling.

She wanted to change others point of view on her as she wants to be where she belongs to. Failure would never stop us.

"Yes," she plastered a thin smile to reassure the worried teacher.

-

"Library after school?" Jake asked and she just nodded.

Jake attentively revised on the excersice as he sporadically took a glance on her.

He noticed that she kept yawning and slapped herself to stay awake. "Take a nap first. Then we will continue,"

"No, no. I'm fine. Let's continue," she opened the page again and scanned through it.

They continued to make a revision and taking notes for the upcoming test. As he could sense something doesn't feel right, he always checked up on her.

"Heeseo, your nose bleeding." he saw a red liquid oozing out from her nose.

"Shit. I'll go first," with that she ran to the toilet near them. 

"Why did you have to bleed this time." Heeseo stared herself on the mirror and washed it using water.

As she wanted to leave the toilet, she began to stumble and felt dizzy. The next thing, she felt the hard floor hitting her body and went unconscious.

"What did take her so long?'' Jake took a look at his watch and decided to find her.

''HEESEO!"

Her body was laying on the floor in front of the toilet yet nobody help her since the toilet is quite far from the crowd. Her lips became paler and her body was shivering.

"HEESEO! Wake up! Why did you lay here?" He picked her up in a bridal style and went to the school nursing room as soon as possible.

The assigned teacher in the room was shocked to see Heeseo being carried. "Oh my god! What happen to her?"

"I don't know. I just found her went unconscious in front of the toilet,"

"Can you go outside first, Jake. I want to check up on her,'' the teacher asked and he followed to wait her outside.

"Ms Lee,"

"Ms Lee,"

"Are you okay?" her eyes began to flutter open. 

"Where am I?" she asked while her eyes wondered around to the unfamiliar place.

"School nursing room. You went unconscious just now. Luckily Jake found you,"

"Oh, where's Jake?"

"He waits outside. Do you want me to call for him?" The teacher was about to left but Heeseo told her to not go.

"No, no. I will go by myself," she went outside and found Jake sleeping peacefully at the bench.

"You are sleeping while waiting for me?" she chuckled. Heeseo sat beside him and leaned her head to his free shoulder before close her eyes too. They drifted to the dreamland without realizing the nursing teacher and some of the student were looking at them. Yet they did not wake them up.

"Just let them be," the nursing teacher said when one of the student tried to wake them up.

Jake slowly opened his eyes and felt someone leaning on his shoulder. He turned to look who it was only made Heeseo startled and woke up too. 

"Did I disturb you?" he softly asked her as she was looking blurred.

"Oh, I'm sorry,"

"Do you feel better right now?" he touched her forehead to see if there was any improvement.

"Much more better. Thank you, Jake." she smiled and make him smiling too

-

"LEE HEESEO! WHY YOU DIDN'T WASH THE DISHES? ALSO COOK FOR DINNER?"

Lee Heeseo who was focusing do a revision startled by her mother shouts.

"Do you know how hungry I am? I'm tired from all the works." she was standing at the doorway while shouting to her.

"Mom, I just studying for tomorrow. You yourself want me to get a good result and I just work my ass off. I'm tired too, mom,"

"At the very least, cook a dinner you stupid," her mother tucked her hair and pulled her to the kitchen.

"COOK FOR ME NOW!"

There she was, crying while cook for her mother. She could never understand her. Once told her to get the best result whereas still disturbing her studying. She has a brother to ask for. She has a sister to help for. Yet she was the target.

Heeseo quietly served the dish on the table. Despite of not having a dinner yet, she went upstairs and continued study. She didn't have apetite to eat as her mother threat kept hauting her.

"LEE HEESEO!"

"Go wash that fuckin dishes. It's already piling up."

Again, it always her. "It always me."