2 : drink

"Hey Lee Heeseung, why you look scared. There's nothing to be worried, " Ji Joon said while drinking some soju.

"It's wrong Ji Joon. We are still underage." Heeseung answered looking at the soju. There was an intention to just grab the bottle and chugged it down. He refused to do so unless he ready to faced a huge problem ahead.

"This is the way to enjoy your teenage life Heeseung. There's nothing interesting other than this. "

"But it still wrong.. " before he could finish his words, Ji Joon throw the soju bottle to the ground felt angry rising inside him.

"You're so boring Lee Heeseung. I know you want to try some right? You just scared if your mom caught you right?" Ji Joon scoffed and getting annoyed.

Heeseung want to try it so bad. He wondered what the taste of it. Looking at his friends enjoying it make him can't control his curiosity. It's not wrong right?

" Yeah, you're such a coward. Try to enjoy something other than studying please." Won Su added. Hearing their words influenced and made him ready to face everything ahead.

"No, I'm not. " Heeseung defense himself and immediately grabbed the soju bottle. Without any doubt, he gulped down a bottle by himself. The taste of alcohol lingered in his throat and he started to get dizzy.

"Wow, I don't know a top student will do something illegal. You're such a good drinker for a begginer," Ji Joon tapped his shoulder and smirked feeling satisfied.

Ji Joon wanted to make Heeseung become drunk and ruined his reputation as a top student. He did not like to see him getting praised by other teachers and even students respected him as a senior. He on the other side only being underestimated and his face familiar among the teachers for always get detention. He hated it.

He then gave Heeseung another bottle of soju. He quickly grabbed it and finished it. His head started to get dizzy and stumbled a few times.

Won Su took out his phone and recorded the moment of him. He laughed in amusement before showed it to Ji Joon. A satisfied smirk plastered on his face. The thought that he finally have the chance to drag him down could not slipped away. As long as he follow his instuction, the video will not be uploaded anywhere. 

Heeseo who walked alone through the silent aisle suddenly heard a sound of shattered glasses and try to find where is it from. Once she reached the end of the aisle, she saw her brother with some other students, drinking? She thought.

She tried to get closer but accidentally hit a trash can. They then heard the noises tried to search for it and saw her presence.

"Shit. This is bad. " Heeseo cursed and realized that they already glued their gaze to her.

She look around before smiled innocently then waved her hands to them.

"Look like someone want to join us. " Ji Joon called out and smirked.

"Nice to meet you. " she said and quickly ran as fast as she could. Her life was depense on it.

Heeseung blinked his eyes a few times, tried to see clearly,  realized it was his sister. He
wondered what she doing there. Is't she supposed to be at home right now?

He then grabbed his bag and started to chase her, ignoring Won Su who called him.

Heeseo looked around and saw no one chasing her. She tried to catch up her breath until someone tapped her shoulder.

"No, no, don't. I'm doing nothing. " she puts up her hands still not look back.

"Lee Heeseo. What you doing there. "

She finally looked at him, "I know what you're doing. I saw it by my own eyes. Do something illegal?''

"The taste is so good too. You should try it. " Heeseung said while remembered the taste of the alcohol.

Heeseo scoffed and sniffed him, "Are you sober? Look like someone will get hit after this, " she eyed him up and down before left him behind.

"Where you want to go? " He asked.

"Home."

Heeseung then tried to catch up with her pace her and put his hand around her shoulder. She looked at him which is 10cm taller than her putting his doe eyes and smiling like a crazy.

She knew he want something from her.

"I know what you want. I'm not doing it by the way, " she said with an annoying tone.

She hated it. She always being the one who need to help her brother to cover his mistake. Sometimes she's also being dragged together with her brother and being hit together.

He patted her head and walk together to their home.

-

"How dare he left us here! After finishing a few bottle of alcohol? " Ji Joon started to feel annoyed.

"He think that was for free, huhh?" Realized that all his money that spent for the alcohol getting wasted by someone else made him to regret.

"I brought him here try to here not make him trying the alcohol for the first time. He thinks that he's too smart so he can left us just like that. "

"He called as a top student for a reason. " Won Su interrupted him.

"Shut up before I tell your parents how much alcohol you have drink."

"But, do you know the girls earlier? He seems knows her. " Won Su added, thinking about the girl coincidentally meet them.

Ji Joon then smirked and raised his eyebrows, "Why not we having some fun with her? It could be a pay back for leaving us here. "

Won Su look at him and smirked playfully.

Both of them laughed sarcastically, shared the same thinking.