15 : a ticket

Two weeks passed and Heeseung started going back to school. Until the end of his suspened days, none of his family knew that he was working at the convinience store.

About Lee Yeon, their relationship became more better and kept in touch even she already move to another school. Only a few weeks left before their college enterance test but her mother insisted she to be transferred for her own good.

Heeseung walked through the hallway, made his way to his class. He could felt the gazed from other students.

"Is it Heeseung?''

"Its been a long time since I saw him.''

"I miss to see my crush again.''

"I heard, he just come back from his suspened days."

"What? He's being suspened for what?"

Heeseung tried to ignore all the talks and kept his face straight. He hated to be the hot topics of the school. Moreover, he just came back from his suspened days.

The crowd then started to boisterous as Ji Joon was passing them. "Everyone, move to the side. Ji Joon is here!"

Heeseung who heard that rolled his eyes and tried to ignore their existence. ''Lee Heeseung!"

"What that jerk want again?"  he whispered in his heart.

"Nice to meet you again,'' Ji Joon said while hand out his hands to shake.

Heeseung eyed him from head to toe and was about to walked away. His face was to disguise to see anymore. He's getting sick of him. Ji Joon realized about his action as a smirked etched on his face.

"I'm not done with you yet, Heeseung. Whatever I want will be mine."

-

"Heeseo, look what I have!" Heeseo shifted her gazed from the book that she read to Eunyoung who was beside her.

"A ticket?" her eyebrows furrowed as soon as she saw the ticket.

"One for me and one for you," Eunyoung passed the ticket to her.

"What is it for?'' she asked as she turned the ticket over. 

"There's winter festival will be held for the first time this winter." Eunyoung said excitedly like a kiddo.

They both exclaimed in happiness, earning their other classmates attention. "Really?" her eyes lit up.

"It's true."

"You got this? Fighthing girl!"

"Fighting!'' Heeseo and Eunyoung laughed after parodying the famous dialogue of that one drama. Their mind always connected to each other.

"I can't wait!"

"But Eunyoung, is your mother allowed you to go?"

Heeseo question made her excitement dissapeared into a thin air. She forgot that she have a strict mother. "Actually, I don't asked her yet. But if she doesn't allowed, I will go no matter what."

"You're so brave."

"It once in a blue moon, Heeseo. I have been waiting for centuries for this festival to be held,'' In fact, her mom doesn't let her do whatever she want, including hangout with Heeseo. She probably need to wait until she's married then freely do whatever she want.

Heeseo on the other side was freely go wherenever she want as long she scored in school otherwise she will beaten up so badly. Nevertheless, she always being beaten up for coming home later than her mother. 

"You're not even two decades old!"

Jake came to Heeseo and Eunyoung tables, his favourite port for gossiping. "What are you guys talking about? You seem so enthusiastic.''

"We are planning to go to the winter festival. We both can't wait for it!"

"Oh, that festival! I was about to ask you guys. Let me check the ticket first," Jake said as he checks his online ticket from his phone. He unintentionally found out about the festival when he was scrolling through his phone. 

"We both have it, Jake." The two bestie said as they flexed the ticket in front of him.

"It's good then. We can go there together."

"I'm so excited!" they squealed together and clinging to each other.

On the other side, Jake doesn't realize that he has been staring at Heeseo for a long time. Her smiling eyes when she laughed make him fall for her. He couldn't help but kept staring at her. Its like he can't take his eyes off her.

"Did I already fall for her? This fast?"

Ever since they went hangout together, he can't help but adores her more. He afraid of falling in love nor he never experienced it yet since he never had a girl as his friend.

Heeseo glanced at Jake who's been silent for a long time. "Jake, are you okay?"

He back to his sense, blinked his eyes and shook his head. Eunyoung quickly noticed what happened and shrugging her shoulders with Heeseo. Her lips formed a smirk as she sense there's something happened between them.

"What's wrong Eunyoung?"Heeseo questioning her friend as she raised her eyebrows playfully. Eunyoung shook her head in disbelief. "You dumbass. Don't you get it?"

"Wanna hangout after school?" Eunyoung asked to changed the topic.

"Sure!" Heeseo answered without any hesitation. Its been a long time since they went to hangout together.

Eunyoung examined Jake face, "Do you want to join too, Jake?''

"Can I?"