16 : hey sister!

"Heeseo, don't forget to wash the dishes and do the laundry."

"Cook for dinner too."

"Also pick up your sister from school.''

All her mother said before left to work. It was her day off since his brother had a college enterance test that week and they be given holidays. A heavy sighed come out from her mouth as she was used to all of it.

It was a daughter work after all right? That whats a mother always thought. Moreover, her brother was like a prohibited things to be disturb. Her sister still a primary student so only her left to do the works. Her mother would come back from work and wanted all the things already done.

Heeseo looked at the calander on her wall, "It's only a few days left before the festival will be held. I can't wait!" She said and took her belongings before left the house to pick up her sister.

Heeseo passed by the convinience store that used to be her brother's place to work and accidently bumped into Jake. "Jake?"

"Oh, Heeseo." he became flustered after seeing Heeseo. 

''Where do you want to go?"

"I want to pick up my sister. Mind to follow?"

"Why not?''

They walked together along the way and they can felt the awkwardness between them. "Where's your bicycle? I never saw you used it again."

"At home..I'm prefer to walk around. Thats why."

"HEESEOOOO!!!" her sister called as soon as she saw Heeseo. Her pony tail swayed side to side as Heesa ran to her sister.

"Let's go home."

"Sis, who's that fine man there," her sister said as she pointed her fingers toward Jake who stood not so far from them.

Jake approached the sisters and waved his hand to Heesa, "Hi, I'm Jake. What's your name cutie pie?"

"I'm Heesa. Anyway, you're not a bad person who will kidnap a kid right?" She asked while looking at Jake skeptically.

"I'm your sister friend. Maybe soon to be your brother in-law."

Heeseo hit him hard on his shoulder made him groan in pain. "Chill. I'm just joking around.'' she shots a death glare to him.

Heesa looked at them with a smirked form on her lips. She then walked away, "I get going first. See ya lovebirds."

Heeseo deftly pulled her sister hands. "Where do you want to go? It's dangerous.''

"I'm nine. I know how to take-''

"NO!" she cutted and firmly said to her sister.

Jake chuckled seeing the two sisters arguing with each other. Deep inside his heart he wants a brother or sister to take care of. A little jealousy engulfing him whenever he saw a siblings together.

"THANK YOUU BROTHER JAKE!" Heesa said out loud when Jake bought her an icecream. Her eyes lit up as soon as she licked and the devour the flavour in her throat.

"Why did you spoiled her too much?"

"Why? I'm just give it to her. I love seeing her reaction." Heesa reactions never left his mind. It reminds him of his childhood days, a phase where you don't have anything to think or care of. Unlike him, his childhood different with the others. He didn't have any friend to play with, he didn't have someone to spend their days together. Only her mother being his companion. 

Born without a father figure is hard isn't? That's what Jake had been through.

"Jake , are you sure you never date anyone before? It's impossible for someone like you never dumped by a girl."

The said boy shooked his head. Never in his entire life date any girls. "Do you want to play there?''

Heesa nodded her head quickly. "Let's play with me, Jake. Heeseo barely played with me. She always walked around like crazy then come back home and getting scolded." She showed her sadness by pouting her lips even more.

Heeseo glared at her sister, "I will not pick you up from school anymore.''

"I have, Jake. Right Jake?"

"He's not answering. Means he can't.''

"I can..." his words were cut off as the sibling wouldn't stop bickering.

"See?'' Heesa said and sticked out her tongue. She started running toward the slide followed by Jake.

"SLOW DOWN''

"BOTH OF YOU!"

"I'M SCARED!''

As Heeseo screamed like her soul almost left her body, the two, Jake and Heesa swayed it faster. They enjoyed their moment to tease Heeseo as she started to lose her balanced as soon she stepped on the ground after being on the air. 

"JAKE! HELP ME. I CAN'T REACH THE BAR!" Heesa called him as she tried to reach the monkey bars unfortunately her short legs didn't help.

"You're short for sure."

"HEY! I'M NINE. YOU KNOW?"

"You still need to grow kiddo." Jake said and helped her to tie her hair. It's all messed up after running around. She was so excited to play at the playground.

"Play with me again brother Jake. My sister has no fun at all." Heesa said when they arrived in front of their doorstep.

"Shut up."

Jake was being laughing all the time. The two siblings wouldn't stop bickering. "I will. Bye Heesa."

"Your soon sister in-law." Heesa corrected him and grinned. She waved her hands to Jake before went inside the house.

"Where did she learn that. It must be you isn't?"

"Go inside. She's alone." he tried to change the topic. Obviously he started first as a joke.

Heeseo glared at him, "Just bring her to your house. Adopt her."

"I will bring her with you, soon!''

Heeseo mocked him and went inside the house, leaving him alone, not even inviting him to go inside.

"What's wrong with her? Is she's sulking?"