Chapter 21 Movie

I am so...so...so sorry! I've been so busy with college along with its heavy assignments! I'll try to publish more chapters in the future! Hope this was worth your waiting!

--

Kakashi opened the door and before he could speak a word, he was tackled to the ground by a pack of dogs. Shadow stood at the side in shock as the dogs were trying to lick Kakashi’s face as a greeting; each wanting his attention.

Kakashi tried to greet them equally and petted their heads before he was able to stand up. He gave Shadow an embarrassing smile behind his blue mask and said “They don’t usually greet me like this so eagerly…”

Shadow softly smiled at him as it was quite amusing to her with the dogs now watching them form the side. Suddenly a bulldog calmly walked out of the apartment and said to Kakashi while raising his paw as a greeting gesture “Hey, boss. What took you so long?”

That’s when the bulldog finally noticed Shadow. He stared at her with his lazy eyes that nearly resembled Kakashi’s eye whenever he was bored or lazy to do anything. Pakkun muttered under his breath “Never mind. I think I got my answer…”

Pakkun asked her “So you’re the woman Kakashi has been crazy about, huh?”

Shadow arched a brow and glanced at Kakashi. He was glaring down at Pakkun but she could see a glimpse that he was blushing furiously beneath that mask of his. “Pakkun!” shouted Kakashi as to why his own dog was telling Shadow this instead of himself.

Pakkun lazily looked at his master and asked “What, boss? You’re together already, aren’t you?”

Kakashi scratched the side of his face while looking away with his cheeks was still flushed, “Well…yes. But you have no right to-!”

Kakashi was cut off when Pakkun asked him “Then what’s the problem?”

Kakashi thought about it and sighed heavily in defeat, “Never mind. It’s pointless anyway…” he replied to Pakkun grouchily.

Suddenly all the dogs turned their heads to Shadow who stared at her with blank expressions as if they were examining her. Perhaps they were.

Shadow arched a brow at them and felt a bit awkward since they haven’t moved an inch since they turned their heads at her, except their eyes were moving looking at her up and down. Kakashi noticed her discomfort and stood in their way, blocking Shadow from their view.

“Can’t you see we have a guest? Be good,” demanded Kakashi with his arms crossed on his chest while staring down at his loyal dogs sternly; reminding them their place.

Pakkun said to their Master “What? We wanted to know what she looks like ever since you mentioned her. We’re just curious, boss.”

Kakashi sighed heavily and looked at Shadow over his shoulder with an apologetic look, “Sorry about this, Shadow-chan.”

Shadow raised her hand to him and said “It’s fine, Kakashi, really. I could understand their perspective.”

Kakashi asked her “Want to come in?” He mentioned towards his open door apartment. Shadow looked at the sun to see it already setting in the horizon.

Then she returned her gaze back to him, “If it’s all right for the dogs?” She asked him as she nodded towards them.

Pakkun lifted a paw at her and said “Don’t worry, lady. We won’t bite…much,” he muttered the last part.  That earned a glare from Kakashi.

If his mask wasn’t on, he would have mouthed to Pakkun, “Shut the hell up and be nice.”

Shadow nodded to Pakkun and walked past Kakashi, but she grabbed his hand to get his attention. He turned his attention to Shadow and noticed that she was tugging him to enter the apartment with her.