Chapter 17 Bar

Kakashi chased after Pakkun through the crowd and shouted “P-Pakkun, slow down! Where the hell are you going!?” He asked as he carefully dodged a couple by jumping over them. He quickly apologized to them as they stared at him shockingly over their shoulders. “Sorry!”

Pakkun didn’t reply and just continue to run down the street. Suddenly he entered a shop and Kakashi stopped as he heard loud voices and loud bashing objects from inside.

“H-Hey! Get out you mutt!”

“Ah!! My cat!!”

“Who the hell is going to pay all this!?”

Pakkun suddenly came out from the shop while dragging a large dog bag with his teeth. Kakashi stared at the scene in disaster and he asked Pakkun frantically. “Pakkun, you were supposed to find Shadow! Not a dog bag!”

Pakkun released the dog bag and quickly went inside. Kakashi look to see Pakkun swimming inside while filling his mouth with it. He swallowed them and said to Kakashi “But, boss! These are the best dog treats in the world! I couldn’t pass it up! It’s also hard to find these!”

Kakashi was going to scowl his dog again until the owner of the pet shop suddenly appeared before him while holding a hand out. Kakashi sulked as he dug his hand in his pocket to take out his wallet and asked the payment.

After the pet shop owner snatched the money from Kakashi, he stomped back to his shop.

Kakashi glared down Pakkun and lifted him up from the back of his shirt. Pakkun squirmed and shouted “Let go of me, boss! I want to get back to my fantasy!”

Kakashi glared at his dog “If you won’t help me find her, you won’t see your precious dog bag.”  He knew that he was threatening Pakkun and he shouldn’t, but he felt a dire need to find Shadow as soon as possible.

Pakkun growled at him like a real dog “You wouldn’t dare.”

“I would if you don’t help me,” Kakashi growled back.

Pakkun groaned deeply “Grrrr...Fine!” Kakashi placed him on the ground. Pakkun said to him sternly “But you better take it with you.” He was mentioning towards the large dog bag. Seriously, he was saying it like it was a buried treasure but that might be acceptable for him since he’s a dog.

Kakashi frowned deeply behind his mask and glanced at the very heavy looking dog bag. He asked Pakkun quite miserably “Do I really have to? It looks awfully heavy…” he tried to make up a good excuse to leave the bag here but Pakkun glared at him.

“Carry it or I won’t help you.”

“If you won’t help me, I’ll give these to the others.”

“Now that’s just unfair. Now, do you want to find your girlfriend or not?”

Kakashi sighed heavily and looked at the dog bag misery. “But it really, really looks heavy…How the hell could you drag it out here with your mouth? I’ll never know…”

Pakkun said to him in annoyance “Just carry the bag…”

Kakashi groaned deeply “I’m going to get a sore back after this…” he grumbled. He gathered the dog bag in his arms and slowly lifted it up from the ground. He groaned “S-Shit! It’s heavier than I thought!”

“Stop complaining! If I can drag it with my teeth then it won’t be a problem with you.”

“Just shut it already and find Shadow before I dump this bag on you!”