Chapter 19 Seideku

Ordeyna started to wake up because she could hear Sakura giggling, though she was trying to cover it up. She opened her eyes to see the three Genin crowded around her with curious expressions. She asked them quite grouchily “What are you looking at?”

Naruto flinched and quickly took a step back from surprise, “N-Nothing!”

Shadow rolled her eyes and yawned. She asked them “Why you three are here and not out there meditating as you’re told?”

“But we’ve been meditating for hours, Shadow-sensei!” whined Naruto loudly with a big pout.

Shadow stretched her arms in the air and nudged Kakashi hard in the rib which successfully woke him up. “Ow! What the hell was that for!?” he asked Shadow as he rubbed the side where she nudged him painfully.

She softly glared at him from under her hood and pointed at the Genin “Deal with them. You’re their sensei.”

Kakashi softly glared at her and grumbled “Is that it?”

“Just deal with them, Hatake.”

Kakashi groaned deeply and said to the Genin “You three can go home. But don’t say a word about this.” He mentioned the relationship between Shadow and him. Thankfully the Genin nodded.

Naruto pressed his hand over his heart and exclaimed “Don’t worry! You’re secret is safe with me! Believe it!”

Shadow looked at Sakura to give her a look “Make sure he keeps his promise. Please!” Sakura thankfully nodded. Sakura nodded and then she blushed furiously when she glanced at Sasuke who still looked disbelief as he looked between Shadow and Kakashi.

“Sasuke-kun…” Sakura started while she continued to blush and played with her fingers. Sasuke tore his eyes from the adults to Sakura. “…I was wondering…if you would like to eat some dinner with me. Maybe we could eat some sushi and get to know each other.” She asked him out without meeting him in the eyes, because she knew that she would faint.

Sasuke didn’t say a word while Naruto had anime tears running down from his eyes. Sasuke looked away from her, stood up and walked away while shoving his hands in his pockets “No thanks. I’m not in the mood.”

Sakura looked surprised and sadly watched him walking away. She looked at the ground sadly while Naruto was looking between Sasuke and Sakura. He scooted closer to Sakura and said “I can go with you, Sakura-chan!”

Sakura looked annoyed however and punched Naruto in the face “In your dreams!” Naruto skid to the ground from her punch and he twitched.

Shadow thought *Oh, poor guy.* And saw Sakura walking away, but she was going to the same direction where Sasuke went. Shadow sighed heavily and mumbled “She’ll never give up, will she?”

Kakashi shook his head “Nope. I don’t see why girls would enter an academy of ninja just to get a boy’s attention.”

“I know. But maybe Sakura will be a fine Kunouchi when she grows up. She is rather intelligent for her age.”

Kakashi shrugged his shoulders “I guess so.” He stood up from the ground and cracked his back.

Shadow smirked and asked “What’s the matter, old man?” She stood up from the ground and caught a glare from him.

“I am not an old man, Shadow. I’m just…tired.”

“Hmm-mmm. Well that silver hair of yours isn’t helping either.”

Kakashi glanced up at his spiky silver hair and rolled his visible eye at her. “Look, I was born with silver hair, all right? That doesn’t mean I’m old. I’m only 26.”