Why you? (!TW!) (P)

(Yep, I am depressed. So here is a sad oneshot with warnings: blood, screaming, abusing, etc. [Sorry] You have a power of controlling fire. [It's a quite long one tho.])

Y/n's Pov:

He wasn't anywhere. I lost him.
"Camilo!!!" I shouted through the night. All I could remember is that he ran with me from the soldiers, but now he's gone. I started running through the town, crying out his name louder and louder. My eyes were tearing waterfalls, and I couldn't help but try to find him.

The whole thing started with those five soldiers coming in town. They were coming for me, since I have the ability to control fire. They want me to go to a war. They only see me as a weapon. The five man started a fight, and now here we are. They got another men coming for me, and everyone's fighting or running away. The Madrigal family tries to hide, I told them to. I don't want them to be known to the men as their gifts too. But Camilo was stubborn. He said he'll never leave me. And now maybe he's dead. I don't know.

I stopped at Casita. I heard people talk inside. My eyes widened when I heard Camilo's broken voice.
"I don't... don't know" he whined, full of pain. I heard a slam, and felt pain in my neck. That was the point where I lost my consciousness. (They slapped Camilo... And shoot you with a sleep-arrow or what.)

***

I woke up on the floor of the house. I was inside. I opened my eyes, and a second later my vision was clear. There was no one around except a sitting figure at the wall. He rested his head on his arms, knees up to his chest. Camilo. I felt sudden energy bursting in my veins, and got up on my feet just to run to him, and then kneel down again.
"Camilo..." I teared, holding his face.
"Y/n... Mi amor" his voice was cracked. He stared at me and I saw his face was red.

Suddenly I felt a hand pull me back, and a man saying: "She's awake. Come in"
The soldier pushed me to the wall with a rough movement. I felt my legs shaking under me, but tried to be strong. He put chains on my hands in a second, and even if I would try to break out, he was much bigger than me.
I looked at the other men coming in. They were three muscled soldiers. We had no chance. They pulled Camilo up, he did nothing against it. For a moment his eyes looked deep in mine. He was watching like he would want to say "It will be okay". My heart hurt from the sight of him. My tears fall unstoppable, I knew it's not gonna be okay.

One of the men, who seemed to be the leader, came over to me.
"You have a choice. Will you come with us?" he questioned without any emotion.
"No!" I shouted. Never. I don't wanna fight!
"Okay, then I'll change your mind" he shrugged and took his steps towards the boy in front of me.

"If anything happens, don't say yes" Camilo commanded me, ready for everything.
"Let's see what you will think if I do this" the man simply said, and then pulled his fist up in the air. He shoot a punch directly in Camilo's stomach.
"Noo!" I screamed. I tried to break free from the chains, shaking my hands like a psychopath. "Leave him alone!" I pleaded. The Madrigal gave me a look filled with pain and bravery. He lightly shook his head, knowing exactly what's next.

"Will you help us?" the man asked, and I wanted to answer but Camilo was faster.
"She is not a weapon. She will never fight in a war" he stated, looking up at the soldier with anger.
"Okay" how simple. He leaned in again, this time punching Camilo's face. His nose was bleeding.
"Don't. Say. Yes" he breathed out. The soldier continued, his ring cut a quite long line on the boy's face. Then he punched his hands, and just got on more. Hurting nearly all parts of Camilo's body, until he was laying on the floor, nearly unconscious. The boy was barely alive.

"Stop!!!" I burst out for like the hundredth time. "I'll do anything! Anything!" I swore.
"Then you come to the war" the man told me, standing away from the nearly dead Camilo. I felt like I died inside. I wanted to jump there and see if he's still breathing. To kill all the soldiers. But I had no strength. Only that amount to cry.

Like a harsh hurricane, all the hate and anger came into my mind. And just like a miracle, it happened. My hands were burning, with strong red flames. The chains broke off my wrists like glass. I was out of my mind now. My arms moved on their own. I formed a circle of fire around me, and basically pushed the men with the flames. They ran out of the house shouting, I let my flames go after them. From the sounds, they ran away. All of them. I heard things like "she's too strong" or "everyone, run". But I didn't care.

My legs clutched, and I kneeled beside Camilo. Crying shook me, rivers flooding from my eyes. I grabbed his wrist to feel him. He had a pulse.
"Camilo..." I only hoped that he heared me. But seemingly he did. He opened his eyes and tried to sit up. I got him in my hands, hugging him tightly. He winced, and I let go. His face was covered with bruises and cuts. So was his whole body.

"Hermosa..." he weakly placed his hand on my cheek. His voice was nearly unhearable. "It's okay. I'm okay" In that little moment, my heart broke into million pieces.
"No you're not" I muttered, more tears streaming down my face. "You shouldn't have to go through this"
"It will heal" he proceeded a small smile.
"Don't be like this. They came for me, and they hurt you" I sobbed. He sacrificed himself for me.

After some seconds of silence, he spoke up.
"Why you?" My answer was ready.
"Because I'm dangerous" I whispered, still crying from the sight in front of me. A barely living Camilo, and his most important thoughts are about me.
"Julietta will heal you" I said. He only smiled at me.

(Sorry for this. I just... Lost my happy side. I wrote this crying so now I barely see the screen. Anyway, hope it's not that bad.)