Spring headcanons

(Spring is here, so let's put some headcanons together!)

-In Encanto spring basically starts when Pepa is happy, and the children want no more snow. Because you know, the temperature is only cold when she's in a bad mood or she wants to make it cold. Yeah.
But this isn't about her (sorry, Pepa) but Camilo, so let's go!

-He freshens up with spring. He gets a lot more energy, and a happier mood.

-He would like to take walks just to breath in fresh air.

-Flowers are blooming, so he always picks some for you.

-He would pick out the most beautiful one, and stuck it in your hair.

-Spring means no more warm coats. Steal a sweater from him, he has like ten. And he wouldn't mind it. In fact he would be proud that you wear his clothes.

-Laying in the backyard is also an option if you have nothing to do. Just chill. Cherry trees are blooming, the wind spreads its little pink flowers on the ground. How romantic. (Ooh... To have a boyfriend...Sorry, it's not about me.)

-The kids in town also get more energy, so Camilo has more chores. Help him! He would be thankful, plus you can be together.

(I can't think of anything else right now, so it's all. If you have an idea, I would love to know. You can help me with a comment. Now have a good day/night everyone!)