Entertaining

(Oh My God guys, this book just got 2k reads! Tysm!
In this oneshot, you and your boyfriend entertain kids [and yourselves] together. Or something.)

Y/n's pov:

It started as a normal day but of course it didn't happen to be one.
I walked on the streets, looking for anyone who needs help. Yeah, I have chores too, but today I finished them in the morning. I had a big amount of time left from the day, and I also had nothing to do. The last option was looking for the kids. Sometimes it really helps the parents if I steal their children for a while. (I mean I "babysit" them. I'm not a kidnapper.)

As I made my way into the center of the town, two sisters came to me.
"Hi Y/n!"
"How are you doing?"
"Hi, great" I answered them "Would you like to hang out?" I suggested as I took a glance at their exhausted parents.
"Sure!" they exclaimed in joy.

We walked together until we reached the fountain in the middle of the town. There they got themselves... Oh my... Seven another child. Okay, now I have to hang out with a bunch of kids. No doubt I like them, but it's a bit too much for one person. But there my knight came. Camilo.

"Hey, Camilo" I called for him and he turned towards me. "Wanna hang out?" I asked, and in the next second nine puppy-eyed kid looked at him pleadingly.
"Okay, why not?" he agreed. Hah, I'm not alone anymore.
"Thank you" I whispered when he got close enough.
"Anything for you" he smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled back.

In the beginning the children were just talking to each other and us, but after some time they got bored.
"Sing us something!" A boy said, and at first I thought he was joking. But no, he wasn't.
"And what could we sing for you?" Camilo questioned after looking at me.
"Anything" came the answer.
I looked over at Camilo, he was deep in thoughts. After a couple of silent seconds he started to sing. (Pick a song you two could sing please. I'm tired to search for one.)

At first I hesitated. I don't like singing in front of people. But he took my hand and stood up with me following his movement. He gave me a supporting smile and this made me feel brave enough. I joined him in the song.

As we sang, some townspeople had noticed. They got some instruments and started to play the music as well. It was a bit scaring at first, all those people watching, but Camilo lifted me out of my thoughts. He pulled me closer to him, and then he took both of my hands. We started dancing, and as we got further in the music, we got deeper in the dance.

Our voices were now loud and cheerful. I enjoyed this scene what he made. He did too. As we sang and danced, some young adults and teens joined, making the song a dance party kind of thing. I felt free and safe. As Camilo twirled me around and as we danced, sometimes I even fell in his arms. I felt alive. So did he.

Children ran by our legs and started to dance as they felt the beat. We made a lot of people dance or sing. I was so happy that I smiled wider than I knew I can.

As we finished the song, and as the music faded away, Camilo placed his hands on my waist. I placed my ones on his shoulder.
"You never told me you could dance this good, hermosa" he smirked at me.
"You never asked me out for a dance" I pointed out. He chuckled.
"My bad, I'm sorry"
"Don't be" I said.

He leaned in, and his lips touched mine in a soft and gentle kiss. Warmth ran trough my body and my heart pounded in my chest. I kissed back after I got over my first shock. He kissed me in front of everyone. But now it didn't matter. No matter how many people watched us, no matter how children got disgusted by our kiss. Only that mattered for us to feel each other right now.

After we separated our lips I heard a series of claps. I looked to the side and saw a little girl clapping. We laughed at her sweetness, she was so cute.

The musicians suggested to continue this "party". In the end we ended up making a real parade on the street. I was dancing with some of the kids, Mirabel (who just appeared with the crowd), and some unknown people, but at the end I landed in Camilo's arms again. And I loved it.