I want you (!HS!)

(Hi! Sorry for the break, but end of school year is very tiring. But I'm back with another oneshot.
Okay, it's kinda weird. I shouldn't write mature things with Camilo, he is only 15. But I have too good ideas to just throw them away. Sorry or not sorry.
Also, I age everyone up, so you and Camilo are 18 here. And done. Now it's legal. XD
Anddd... It's the one where Pepa said "no children before marriage". :D)

Have you ever wanted a loving boyfriend? You got it. And he needs you like fish need water. That cheesy Madrigal boy could do anything to be with you.

The sun shone down the streets of Encanto, and a fresh morning was about to turn into an afternoon. You walked past the colorful houses of the town, when a hand grabbed your wrist, and pulled you back. It scared you and your heartbeat fastened. But before you could do anything, someone pulled you into an alley. Once your eyes adjusted to the shadows, you gazed up at the person who stopped you.

"Camiloo" you whined "I almost got a heart attack!"
"It's okay, I get one everytime you smile at me" he responded grinning.
You couldn't help but smile. God, he is such a flirt.
"See, I almost passed out" he continued, imitating that he faints. You just giggled, stepping closer to him.

"So what do you want, loverboy?" you asked him, admiring his face from closer.
"You" he whispered.
"Oh, really?" you acted like you were surprised. "You can have me after lunch. If you let me do my chores now" you smirked.
"Deal?" he smirked back.
"Deal" you nodded.

He slowly kissed you, and then let go of you.
"I said let me do my chores now" you playfully pouted.
"You can go" Camilo put his hands up.
You kissed him one last time, and then walked out of the alley, getting into 'work'.

The day passed by until noon came. You all sat at the big table and ate the lunch, making different conversations. You sat beside Camilo.
You already finished the meal itself, but this time Julietta made dessert. It was some kind of cake. You peacefully ate the food, listening to the others talking. Until you felt something.

Camilo put his hand on your thigh. You looked at him questioning, but he only smiled.
"I love you" he muttered. You just turned back, confused.
You tried to concentrate on the food and the others, but Camilo didn't let you. He started rubbing your thigh, making his way up and down on your skirt. You felt your face heat up, and your butterflies fighting in your stomach. It made you want him even more.

After a minute you grabbed his hand, and pulled it down from your thigh. You didn't wanted him to repeat his movements, so you held his hand. A smirk plastered on his face as you turned to him.
"Don't" you glared at him.

The rest of the lunch went by quick, and you all leaved the table. Camilo signed you to follow him. You did, and the two of you ended up in his room.
"So?" you asked, already expecting the next part. Camilo stepped beside the door. He locked it, and walked back to you.
He pulled you close to him, and you placed your hands on his shoulders.

His hands were on your waist, and he kissed you slowly. The kiss was passionate, deep and long.
You pulled apart for some air, breathing fast. You smiled, running your hands down his arms.
You grabbed his hands, and pulled them away from your body, smiling in the process.

Camilo held your hands, and lifted them up. You stepped back, but your back touched the wall. Camilo's hands were on yours, basically pinning you to the wall with hands above your head. He looked down at you playfully.
"I told you, I want you" he whispered, sending shivers down your spine.
"And I want you too" you lovingly whispered back. But there was something what you wanted to say. And he noticed it.
"But?" he asked.

"But it can't happen" you muttered, ignoring his gaze.
"You don't want it?" he questioned, freeing your hands.
"No, that's not about it, I do" you quickly explained. "But remember what your mother said?"
"Of course, she always says that. "No children before marriage" But I don't care" he shrugged.

"Well, and I don't want to get killed by my future mother-in-law" you smiled. Camilo did too.
"If it would happen, she would kill me. I would be the sinner" he joked along.
"Then we better get married first, because I need a father for my children" you pulled him close by his collar, and kissed him. (Well, I don't explain, imagine a long kiss.)

"Wait..." he thought after you pulled apart. "Children? Like, in plural?" his eyes lighted up.
"Yes" you agreed, resting your forehead on his. He quietly cheered, only smiling, but that smile was so wide, it reached his ears.
"But only after marriage" he processed what he heard in the past minutes.
"Mhm, so you better propose to me soon" you smiled.
"I will" he swore.