Camilo's gift ceremony

(After a break i'm back, so you get a oneshot. Okay, this one is exceptional. It doesn't contain Y/n. It's more likely a how-i-imagine thing.
Anyway, turn back time, and see how Camilo got his gift when he was 5.)

The Madrigal house was loud from shouting, heels clacking against the tiles of the floor, and thunders. Everyone worked on the ceremony. Julietta made a LOT of food, Isabella decorated the whole house, Luisa carried the unnecessary stuff away, Agustin tried to help his wife, Bruno watched a vision of the upcoming night, and Felix tried to calm his wife, who was searching everywhere for Camilo. The boy didn't seem to be in the house, and Pepa freaked out.

"Pepa, dear. Your thundering!" Alma stated.
"Because I can't find Camilo anywhere! What do you want me to do?!" she asked, a lightning striking beside her.
Felix stepped to his wife, and shooed the dark clouds away.
"Don't worry mi vida, we will find him" he caressed her shoulders, but he was afraid. What if they won't find him?

Dolores came into view, and Pepa immediately stood up from her seat.
"Dolores! Can you hear Camilo anywhere?" she squealed.
The girl stopped for a second, pretending that she's searching for a sound from his brother. She did hear him, but she didn't want the family to find him. Camilo pleaded her to don't tell them.
"No, mami. He must be quiet" she answered, her eyes showing worry. She was worried. Not because of the searching, but because of Camilo. He was so scared.

Pepa sat back, stroking her hair. Felix was still beside her, trying to calm her down. Dolores hurried away, going straight into the garden. She passed by the flowers, and turned around a bush.
There he sat, curled up in a ball, crying quietly under the leaves.
"Oh, mi hermano" she whispered, kneeling down on the ground.
Camilo jumped on his sister, and hugged her around the neck tightly.
"I don't want this" he sobbed. "I want to stay with Mirabel"

Dolores only hugged his little brother tighter, while a tear appeared in her eyes. Seeing Camilo so broken made her cry.
"You can be with Mirabel anytime" she whispered. "You will get a fantastic gift, and a beautiful room, but nothing's gonna change"
The little boy lifted his head up, and looked at his sister with wet eyes and quivering lips.
"Can Mirabel sleep with me?" he asked, voice being quiet and weak from crying.
Dolores only smiled at him.
"Of course she can"

Camilo lighted up at the idea that he doesn't have to sleep alone in his new room. He smiled, and loosened his grip on Dolores' blouse. The girl picked him up, and started to walk back into the house.
"Come on, everyone is worried, let's show them that you are a big boy"
Camilo nodded, and lifted his chin up.
"I am a big boy"
"Surely you are" Dolores chuckled.

When Pepa saw her daughter holding her little brother, the clouds disappeared and a rainbow formed above her head as she ran towards her children.
"Finally you found him!" she cheered, but her brows furrowed once she looked at her son. "Camilo, where have you been? You've been hiding from us?"
"Sorry mami, I was afraid" the boy muttered, playing with her sister's blouse.
"You don't have to be" Pepa reached out to him, and he gladly hugged his mom. "Nothing bad can happen"

Ten minutes later Camilo walked up the stairs to his glowing door. Everyone smiled at him reassuringly, and he got the bravery to make it, smiling all the way. When he touched the doorknob, the door shined bright and a picture appeared on it. Camilo looked at the door confused, then his eyes lighted up.
"Shape-shifting!" he exclaimed, and turned to his family. He tried to concentrate on turning into Mirabel, and... It worked!
"Woah..." Mirabel gasped. "You're me!"
The crowd burst out in laughter, and the two laughed with them.

Soon Alma stepped beside Camilo, who was now himself.
"A tricky gift for a tricky little boy. How perfect!" she smiled. "May you open the door?" she added. In the joy of the new gift, Camilo completely forgot about his new room. He turned around, and grabbed the doorknob again. He opened the door, and took a step forward.

The room was big, and at first it looked like a normal bedroom, but when Camilo stepped in, it started changing.
"Cool..." the boy looked around, already designing it with his thoughts. He made a desk with a lamp on it, chairs, pillows on the floor, and a double bed. Then he turned to Mirabel.
"Wanna stay here tonight?" he asked.
"Of course!" Mirabel shouted happily. "Weee!" she started running towards the bed. Camilo followed, and they climbed on the bed. They jumped on it laughing, and all the people watched them smiling or giggling.

(That's it for now, I hope you enjoyed reading it. Have a good day/night lovelies!)