Betrayed [part 2/2] (!TW!)

(Hi! Warnings here: crying and blood. It's not that bad though.
This part was made for katlovescamilo. She wrote that she wants to know what happens next, so I tell you. This happens next: )

Y/n's pov:

"We can talk about this all when we calm down" he looked me in the eyes, and continued to carry me back to his home.

I layed in Camilo's arms while he walked towards his house. I still cried, and my leg still bled. It hurt, and the drops of blood landed on Camilo's poncho. He didn't look at me anymore, he only faced the path in front of him.
I didn't look at him either. I had lost my trust in him. But he still carried me home, and this confused me.

When he reached the house he walked into a living room. There he set me down on a couch. I felt tired and sleepy, because of all that crying and the blood running out of my body. I barely kept my eyes open. He grabbed a plate from a table, and handed it to me. It was full of cookies.
I knew why he offers me the food. I grabbed one and took a bite of it. I immediately felt better. Of course, it was one of Julietta's products.

Camilo sat down beside me, and watched as my leg quickly healed.
I watched it too, but still didn't look at him. After some seconds I already felt so much better, thanks to the miracle. My vision became clear and I didn't feel lightheaded anymore. I could focus on the next conversation.

"Why did you come after me?" I asked Camilo, gazing at my legs.
"Because I was an idiot" he murmured. "I mean, I was an idiot..." he repeated "when I shouted at you"
"Well, you can't turn back time" I responded. Okay, he is sorry. Then say it.

"Look, I know" he admitted "and now I see that I was wrong. You were right. I don't know what happens to you in these days. But if you tell me, or if you show me, then maybe I can understand."
"Maybe..." I pondered. He knows he had mistaken, and he was so careful now to not hurt me again. His voice was so soft, and he was so sweet. I love him after all.

"Can you look at me please?" he asked uncertainly, and the ice what covered my heart broke. I looked at him, right in his eyes. I saw sadness, guilt and worry. My eyes however sent love, forgiveness and trust. He did the thing nobody did before. He was sorry about what he did to me. This was enough for me to fall for him even more, and even if I didn't smile, I was happy. I knew he loves me from the way he acted. From what he did. We didn't need to talk, we communicated with our eyes.
He "said" sorry, I forgave him. I half-smiled, and he smiled too.

"Would you hug me?" he whispered.
"Just if you get the blood out of your clothes" I smirked.
He simply put off his poncho, and threw it away.
"And now?" he looked at his shirt. It was clean.
"Now yes" I agreed, and wrapped my arms around his torso tightly. I heard a sigh escaping his lips, and I smiled wider, and squeezed him tighter.

(Yep, it became short, but I like it so I post it. Logic. Bye!)