Blurred view (!TW!)

(Welcome back, my lovely readers! Yep, you see right, another angst oneshot. I can't help it, I love writing and reading angst. So now, to have a change, Y/n will be the one who breaks down. There will be: yelling, crying, and some hurting. Hope you kinda like it.
L/n = last name
M/n = mother's name)

The L/n house was loud again. It was an evening, and every other townspeople was home, getting ready for the night, eating dinner, etc. Not like the L/n family, where arguings often happened.

"I only asked you to do ONE thing!" the mother shouted. "One thing! Can't you just do what I say once in your life?!"
"Mom, I really tried..." her daughter tried to explain, but M/n cut in.
"You always say you tried! But you never can do anything good! What's this, huh?!" she threw a wet, dirty blouse in front of Y/n. "You can't even lay the wet clothes out to dry!"

"I swear I tied the rope well! It's not my fault that it has fallen! When I left the clothes there, it was perfectly good!" the girl yelled, tears blurring her vision.
"HOW DARE YOU YELL AT YOUR MOTHER?!" the woman exclaimed, stepping closer to her daughter. "After all I do to take care of you, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS!" she thundered, and did the unforgivable. She slapped her daughter.

The girl gasped, placing her hand on her face, more tears racing down her cheeks. Her cheek hurt and burned red. The mother backed out, covering her mouth with her hand. She didn't believe what she have done.
"Y/n..." she tried to reach out for the girl, but Y/n refused her touch. She turned around, and rushed out of the house, crying. She ran straight into the forest, only stopping when she was deep in there. Y/n sat down on a cut-out wood, and buried her face in her arms, hugging her legs. The tears seemed like a never ending river, the woods slowly turning dark felt safe. Safe from people like her mother.

Soon she heard footsteps. Fast footsteps. Very fast footsteps.
She heard someone approaching her, and putting something down.
"Hermosa..." Y/n heard Camilo's voice, full of worry and love. He sat down beside her. "Can you tell me what happened?" he asked, slowly caressing the girl's back. She didn't answer. The boy got more worried.
"Bonita, I'm here for you. I want to help" he tried again, but the girl only sobbed, still hiding her face.
"You break my heart when you are sad" he sighed, looking down at the ground.

This sentence got Y/n's attention. She lifted her face up to look the boy in the eyes. There was a lantern in front of them, that lit up the night forest. Camilo's eyes shone with sadness. He faced the girl, and his eyes widened.
"Did someone..." he reached out one hand "...Did someone hurt you?" he tried to get Y/n's face for a better view, but the girl scooted away.
He couldn't do anything, he just sighed. "Just tell me something"
Y/n had enough.

She burst out, jumping up from her spot, and yelling.
"I tell you something! I tell you what happened!!" she shouted, and Camilo just noticed how she looked like. Face still red from the slap, eyes cried out, cheeks stained with tears. She continued.
"I tried to help my mother! That's what happened! I layed the clothes out to dry, but the rope fell, and they became dirty! That's why my mother was so angry! That's my she shouted at me! THAT'S WHY SHE SLAPPED ME!!!" She basically exploded. Then she stopped, and took fast, little breaths. She instantly regretted doing it. Yelling at Camilo. But what the boy did, shocked her.

He stood up, and slowly walked towards Y/n. When he reached her, he pulled the girl in a tight hug. Her tears escaped once again, quietly crying in Camilo's arms. In the dark. In the woods.
"We will find a way to clear this" the boy smoothly whispered while he rubbed Y/n's back. "For now, I would say you should go home, but I totally understand if you don't want to"
"Then where should I go?" the girl sobbed.
"My room?" he asked, earning a little smile. "I tell your parents that you're sleeping with me"

"How did you know? How did you find me?" Y/n looked up at Camilo.
"Dolores" he answered. The girl only smiled.
"Thank you"
"No worries, Hermosa. You're gonna be okay" he sighed once again.