Chapter 3

Lin Xi felt very strange, he couldn't help but feel strange.

    After meeting the gazes of the surrounding mermaids, it took him a while to realize what these people were surprised about.

    It has been more than a month since he came to this world. There is no mirror in the fish tank, so Lin Xi occasionally sees his face in the glass mirror.

    It's undeniable that this face is really okay, but I don't know if it's because the face grows on him, but Lin Xi himself doesn't feel that much.

    So he guessed that the aesthetics of the mermaid in the store may not be the same as his. He smiled at the glass wall, and even in his opinion, it was not as good-looking as the little brown mermaid next to him.

    I ignored the mermaids who suddenly fell silent. They stayed in the fish tank like this every day and couldn't do anything. They could only wait for the guests to come and choose. The time was long and empty.

    Lin Xi sank from the surface of the water and sank to the bottom.

.The huge black fish tail that was swaying would also stop now.

    Lin Xi closed his eyes, and in the eyes of the other mermaids, they thought that Lin Xi was dormant.

    In fact, Lin Xi was thinking about the advance of his escape plan.

    From the previous incident where he showed his sharp fangs to frighten a customer who came to the store, Lin Xi knew that the owner of the fish store would no longer condone his cross-border behavior as in the past.

    That's why Lin Xi's self-defense is high, but if he is replaced by another mermaid in the store, he is bound by an iron chain and hits the glass wall.

    Lin Xi knew that either today or tomorrow, he had to escape from this mermaid shop that imprisoned him.

    The glass wall on the right was patted a few times by the brown mermaid, and Lin Xi knew that this was the mermaid who wanted to talk to him.

.But Lin Xi kept his eyes closed and ignored the little brown mermaid.

    During this period of time, it is undeniable that he has some feelings for the little mermaid.

    The road to escape is full of dangers. Lin Xi is different from the little mermaid. Apart from the current identity of the mermaid, he has another identity, that is, the villain in a certain modern urban literature.

    As for how Lin Xi knew this, it was because at the end of the article, it could be said that Lin Xi finished all the plots. Under the rules of plot killing, Lin Xi spent his life in prison in order not to be caught by the police. Xi drank bullets in his own house and killed himself.

    After his death, for unknown reasons, Lin Xi awakened his consciousness and found that the world he once lived in was not the real world, but a novel written by someone in this world.

.The soul floated in the endless gray space for a while, and I don't know how long it took, when a huge pulling force suddenly came from under my feet.

    While the world was spinning, when Lin Xi opened his eyes again, he came to this future world, where technology is highly developed, and there are many species in the world that Lin Xi has never seen before.

    But what hasn't changed is that the human race is still above the top of all species.

    Once a human being and a villain, Lin Xi didn't have much opinion on the matter of human beings buying and selling mermaids. No matter what the mermaid was, even if he was a mermaid now, Lin Xi still thought he was a human in his bones.