Chapter 29

After Lin Xi left, Qin Xiao stared at him for a while, and when Lin Xi entered the room and closed the door, Qin Xiao was still standing on the stairs.

    After a long time, Qin Xiao raised his feet and walked upstairs.

    He walked to his room and came to the window, which was facing the swimming pool in the garden.

    Qin Xiao stared at the fish pond with dark eyes.

    He thought that he was probably crazy, and the night seemed to have a strange magic power that could stimulate the hidden thoughts in people's hearts.

    Qin Xiao shook his head slightly, everything just now seemed to him not to be him.

    The night passed quickly in silence.

    The next day Lin Xi woke up and his owner was out.

    Walking on the stairs, Lin Xi stood by the steps where he stood yesterday, it seemed like a dream, but Lin Xi was clear that it was not his fantasy.

.This afternoon, Lin Xi contacted Lin Jing, who was still in the hospital, in advance. After lunch, he rushed to the hospital.

    When I arrived at the hospital ward, the situation in the ward was a little different from the last time I came, and there were many more things.

    Before Lin Xi could ask any questions, Lin Jing took the initiative to reveal that Xie Hongming sent the extra items.

    Hearing Xie Hongming's name, Lin Xi's eyes tightened slightly, but he didn't show anything.

    Originally, Lin Xi thought that after the last human who bought Lin Jing had brutally abused Lin Jing, this mermaid would have a grudge against humans.

    Obviously he was thinking too much.

    Lin Jing's mind was simple and pure, as long as he was a little nicer to him, he seemed to be able to completely trust him.

    Lin Xi looked at the bright and soft smile on Lin Jing's face that had recovered as before, and suddenly asked Lin Jing a question.

."Between Xie Hongming and me, if you had to choose, who would you choose?"

    It seemed strange to ask this question, but Lin Xi looked serious and didn't seem to be joking.

    Lin Jing didn't know why Lin Xi asked this, he gave his true thoughts.

    "Of course I choose you brother." In terms of physical age, Lin Xi was actually younger than Lin Jing, but Lin Xi recognized Lin Jing as his younger brother, including the name Lin Jing, which was also given to him by Lin Xi.

    No need to think about it, Lin Jing's only choice is Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi nodded lightly: "Do you want to see the sea?"

    As soon as he heard the sea, Lin Jing's eyes lit up: "Yes, of course."

    "There will be opportunities for us to go together in the future."

    Lin Xi's family concept is quite weak, even friendship and love.

    In this world, he recognized Lin Jing as his younger brother.

.After all, it doesn't seem like a bad feeling to have a family.

    Lin Xi reached out and rubbed Lin Jing's longer hair, the soft and cute little mermaid, which made Lin Xi feel the sense of responsibility to his family for the first time.

    "Really?" Lin Jing opened his beautiful light brown eyes.

    "Of course, when did I lie to you?" Lin Xi said in a low voice, while his heart was thinking that the escape plan should be put on the agenda.