Chapter 40

Lin Xi didn't actually think of doing something.

    Because he came from transmigration, even though his body was of a mermaid, he always believed that he was a human being.

    Whether it was in the mermaid shop or Qin Xiao's place, including in the mermaid shop, except that his freedom was restricted, he actually did not receive any inhuman treatment.

    The care and protection received by Qin Xiao's family may not necessarily be the case for some human beings.

    Before, he chose Lin Jing because he regarded Lin Jing as a friend. Later, after Lin Jing, including seeing the tragic state of Lin Jing being hurt by humans, if it wasn't for him, Lin Xi would definitely die.

    At that time, Lin Xi probably knew that there might not be too few mermaids in the same situation as Lin Jing, and maybe they wouldn't meet too perverted people, but human beings have always regarded mermaids as pets.

    Pets like cats and dogs, but more expensive.

.It's still a pet after all.

    Some even sell mermaids to those entertainment venues.

    Just to buy a mermaid, many people may not be able to afford that price.

    Moreover, the mermaid is fragile, and raising mermaids requires a lot of things.

    So people who like mermaid's pretty face and body go to entertainment venues and buy some services provided by mermaid at a low price.

    Lin Xi did not see these things with his own eyes, but he knew that they must exist.

    Capital seeks profit, as long as it is profitable, capital does not care whether it is illegal or not.

    Lin Xi didn't deliberately predict something, but the next morning, when Lin Xi was eating, he suddenly felt dizzy for a moment, and in that moment he predicted something a few days later.

.A minivan with more than 20 mermaids in it, and some mermaids seem to be only a few years old as a human child.

    The mermaids are all crammed into a sink.

    It seems that the water has not been changed for a long time, and almost every tail of the mermaid in it has scales falling off to varying degrees, and the skin is festering.

    They were supposed to be beautiful and lovely mermaids. Under the long-distance transportation, the water quality was not good, and they didn't eat. All of them looked tragic. The pale faces seemed to be waiting for them to die.

    Death indeed.

    When the truck drove onto a bridge, it suddenly crashed. The two trucks crashed directly into the fence next to them and rolled over from the high bridge.

    Mermaids can swim in the water, but they were all in the van at the time.

.As the truck fell into the river, the violent impact took away all the weak mermaids in the car in an instant.

    Later, the truck was salvaged, and none of the more than 20 mermaids survived.

    Many mermaids have their eyes open, and it can be seen from their faces that even if they are dead, they still have an extremely deep fear and despair towards this world.

    More than twenty original lives, each so beautiful and charming.

    Even if the skin is festering and the hair is dirty, but if you look closely, you can see that they have some faces that are much more beautiful than humans.