Chapter 47

Lin Xi's mermaid body is much more sensitive than when he was a human.

    And the man seemed to know how to do it, and he was able to make Lin Xi short of breath in a short period of time, even blushing and his ears red.

    This is simply a foul.

    When Lin Xi was unable to lean against Qin Xiao's arms, he thought so.

    Maybe it was just waking up in the morning, someone was holding him in his arms without any resistance, Lin Xi's face was leaning on Qin Xiao's shoulder, and the man's neck was in his sight.

    Looking at him makes his teeth itch.

    Lin Xi leaned forward and bit Qin Xiao's neck.

    He couldn't control his strength at that time, and he closed his teeth when he went up. The fangs of the mermaid were different from those of humans. They were sharp and sharp, and they almost broke the ground when they directly bit Qin Xiao.

    Hearing the slight gasping sound above his head, Lin Xi seemed to wake up suddenly.

.He stepped back a little and looked at the place where he had bitten out two teeth marks.

    Lin Xi immediately felt sorry in his heart.

    It's just that before he could open his mouth to apologize to Qin Xiao, he suddenly let out a shock.

    Lin Xi's black pupils were round and round, and he glared at Qin Xiao fiercely.

    The man just patted Lin Xi's butt while Lin Xi was not paying attention, but after the pat, he didn't take it away, but his palm stopped there.

    Lin Xi twisted and tried to escape.

    As a result, Qin Xiao closed his phalanges.

    There were also guards in the aircraft, not only the two of them, the guards heard the sound of Lin Xi's voice just now.

    Lin Xi endured, unable to have the same knowledge as this person.

    He turned his head and looked out the window.

    The sky is blue.

.I was in a daze before, but I didn't notice that it was a pretty sunny day.

    Looking at the direction of the flight, Lin Xi wondered if Qin Xiao wanted to take him somewhere to play.

    Just looking at the military uniform on Qin Xiao's body, Lin Xi felt a little uncomfortable with the buttons of the military uniform, but he couldn't tell that the man was going out for leisure.

    Thinking about it this way, Lin Xi remembered as if men were always so busy, even at home, sometimes they were dealing with work.

    When he didn't live in Qin Xiao's house before, Qin Xiao was alone, as cold as a machine, and he didn't have any way of entertainment. When Lin Xi thought about it, he felt that Qin Xiao had such a high level of power and status, but he didn't. How much fun can be said, I feel that Qin Xiao's life can be called boring.

    But now with him, men have something they like.

.Lin Xi looked back at Qin Xiao, who should thank him.

    Qin Xiao noticed that Lin Xi's eyes were a little different. He pinched Lin Xi's chin and rubbed the delicate skin of Lin Xi's cheeks.

    Even if he doesn't do anything, just hugs people like this and looks at them, Qin Xiao feels an indescribable joy.