Chapter 12

Lin Xi once thought that his ears had misheard, but no matter how he listened to it, he felt that it was similar to what Qin Xiao would say in return.

    Originally, Qin Xiao just thought that Lin Xi, a little pet fish, had never been conscious of being a pet. Whether he was at home or not, Lin Xi acted as if he was just another resident in the house. Qin Xiao knew that his emotions were controlled. Well, he knows what nicknames his subordinates have given him.

    But to his surprise, the little mermaid at home seemed to have changed less in expression.

    For example, such a surprised expression, because Qin Xiao bulged a pair of dark eyes as bright as gems in one sentence, Qin Xiao felt a strange emotion in an instant.

    Want to see the little mermaid show more expressions.

.Originally said casually, Qin Xiao didn't really want to repay someone for helping others. Today, Qin Xiao suddenly wanted to ask for it.

    Lin Xi's lips parted, and after a few seconds, he slowly said, "You..." He didn't say what you wanted in return, mainly because he was too shocked.

    He was so shocked that Lin Xi almost thought that Qin Xiao, like him, was pierced by someone.

    "I haven't thought about the specific reward yet. I'll tell you when I think about it some day." Qin Xiao's character is like this, and what he proposes is basically not to discuss with others.

    Rather, it has to be done.

    Lin Xi frowned slightly, doing a little favor, but Qin Xiao actually asked him to pay him.

    The favorability of men was quite high just now, but now it is instantly low.

.Lin Xi seems to have forgotten that he lives in someone else's house and eats other people's food. Qin Xiao built a huge fish pond for him without saying a word, and how did Lin Xi do it? What he did was a simple sentence thank.

    After thanking him, he didn't give Qin Xiao any more good looks.

    If it is said to be a pet, Lin Xi is really completely unqualified.

    Lin Xi would not take back what he said, but he wanted to see what Qin Xiao would ask him to give.

    Anyway, he has nothing, and Qin Xiao can't take anything from him.

    The two-day waiting time was long, because there was anticipation in my heart, so every minute seemed long.

    Qin Xiao hasn't come back in the past two days, Lin Xi is the only one at home, and there are guards who Qin Xiao stayed behind to deliver meals to Lin Xi.

.I haven't seen Qin Xiao's figure all the time. Knowing what Qin Xiao promised, he will definitely not break his promise. Lin Xi still has trouble sleeping and eating, and swimming in the fish pond is not smooth.

    On the second night of waiting, it was almost ten o'clock, and there was no sign of the aircraft coming back. Lin Xi wanted the guard to contact Qin Xiao to ask him how the investigation was going, and if there was anything wrong with the brown mermaid.

    Lin Xi sat on the sofa in the living room, his expression uneasy.

    Just when Lin Xi was thinking about whether Qin Xiao would come back that night, the sound of an aircraft came from outside the house.

    Lin Xi stood up and walked outside the house.

    He stood at the door of the room, looking up at the aircraft slowly falling from the sky.