Chapter 26

Lin Xi was dizzy and heavy. In front of the sink, he turned on the faucet and rinsed his face with cold water.

    But the head was still heavy.

    Lin Xi was drunk in his last life and knew what the specific symptoms of drunkenness were.

    Right now, he doesn't seem to be drunk.

    It is impossible to say that eating too many sweets will lead to drunkenness.

    In addition to sweets, he also drank fruit juice.

    If it's just juice, there won't be any problem.

    If anything else was added to the juice, that's debatable.

    Lin Xi slowly raised his head and looked into the mirror in front of him. In addition to seeing his own face, he also saw a more familiar face.

    Not long ago, this woman named Feng Lan took the initiative to approach Lin Xi and had a brief conversation with Lin Xi.

.The moment the woman appeared, Lin Xi's eyes tightened, and he could almost guess that his body was suddenly different, and he probably couldn't get rid of the woman.

    Feng Lan came to Lin Xi's side. Her and Lin Xi's eyes met in the glass mirror. Facing Lin Xi's sudden condensed expression, Feng Lan was a little surprised.

    Just now, she once thought that Lin Xi was so innocent and innocent on the surface, but now it seems that he is not.

    It's reasonable to think about it. Who can stay by Qin Xiao's side, who is really naive.

    It is estimated that a really simple person might not be able to arouse Qin Xiao's interest.

    "I'm sorry, because I'm not sure whether you are really friendly with humans, so I used this method. I apologize to you." Feng Lan's expression at this time was different from the gentleness and meekness he just showed in the banquet hall. Very strong demeanor.

.So this apology seemed insincere to Lin Xi.

    "What's the matter?" Lin Xi didn't want to talk to anyone about his parents. If he had something to talk about, don't waste each other's time.

    "Please do me a favor." Feng Lan smiled gently, but those eyes changed in an instant.

    Eye light is unusually sharp and aggressive.

    Lin Xi stepped back, but behind him was the sink, so his lower back pressed against the edge of the sink.

    Suddenly, his face was stunned, and he looked at Feng Lan in shock. He clearly felt an invisible force spreading into his consciousness, and that force seemed to control his thoughts.

    Lin Xi clenched his fingers on his side, resisting that force with willpower.

    With his resistance, the strength gradually increased, Lin Xi's body shook violently, and as his fingers loosened, the tense body completely relaxed.

.The originally clear and bright black eyes became dull and dull in an instant, and Lin Xi's whole person became lifeless in the blink of an eye, like a marionette.

    This puppet was controlled by a female mermaid with mental control ability. The mermaid walked in front of Lin Xi step by step. She leaned forward, attached to Lin Xi's ear, and gave Lin Xi a task with an extremely gentle voice.

    Lin Xi lowered his eyes and did not resist.

    After Feng Lan took the hand on Lin Xi's shoulder, Lin Xi's eyes flickered slightly.