Chapter 34

Qin Xiao silently stood on the edge of the fish tank and looked at Lin Xi's peaceful sleeping face inside.

    He stretched out his hand and stroked Lin Xi's face with the glass between his palms. He stroked it gently, and a smile gradually emerged from his cold and stern face.

    After standing for a long time, Qin Xiao turned and left.

    In the subordinate's investigation, there was some new progress regarding Lin Xi's departure.

    Qin Xiao naturally knew that Lin Xi would not just leave by himself, and someone must have responded.

    Otherwise, with the abilities of the two little mermaids, Lin Xi and Lin Jing, it would be impossible to go to the sea in such a short period of time.

    As for the person who responded, Qin Xiao had a vague idea.

    Qin Xiao and his subordinates were discussing matters in the living room. He asked his subordinates to direct the investigation to the person he suspected. He was curious about when the other party was so kind and actually helped the two mermaids leave.

.No matter how you look at the other party, it seems that the other party is not the kind of person who would do such a thing.

    If that person really made a move, Qin Xiao would have to suspect that he had other plans.

    Qin Xiao came back this time, not all to find Lin Xi, but another important matter.

    That is, there may be some changes in the Federation in the near future, and these changes may generate new crises.

    The movements on the empire's side seem to have become more frequent recently, and Qin Xiao feels that maybe a big storm is coming.

    He reported his views to the military marshal, but the marshal seemed to have a positive view on the current situation, believing that even if the empire really planned to attack the federation, the federation could fight and would not be defeated.

    The marshal had naturally heard about the situation within the federation, and in his opinion it was just some little grasshoppers hopping around, and he could handle it casually.

.Regarding Qin Xiao's worries, the marshal felt that Qin Xiao might be too nervous. Now is not wartime, Qin Xiao has free time to pay more attention to his personal issues.

    After all, Qin Xiao's personal genes are considered excellent in the federation. The marshal told Qin Xiao that if he didn't plan to marry anyone, he would go to the sperm, and Ziku would keep the sperm and son, so that the excellent genes could be passed on.

    He doesn't know whether his genes are good or not, but Qin Xiao has no idea of ​​letting someone he doesn't know give birth to his children.

    Qin Xiao was more worried about the future, so he secretly ordered people to keep an eye on the trends in the empire and inside the federation.

    At that time, Qin Xiao didn't know that Lin Xi's departure was also related to a certain change.

    Later, when his subordinates submitted a report, Qin Xiao found out, and he was glad that he was able to find Lin Xi first.

.Because not long after Qin Xiao found Lin Xi, people from the other side also rushed to that sea area.

    Lin Xi had been back for four or five days, and Qin Xiao had basically not been seen in these four or five days.

    On the contrary, sometimes the aircraft can be seen coming to a stop, but Qin Xiao never came to him once.

    Lin Xi almost thought that Qin Xiao was planning to let his fish fend for itself here.