Extra 3

It looks like a big watermelon in my stomach, which is indeed a bit different from the past.

    When walking, especially now, Lin Xi sometimes has to protect his stomach with his hands.

    But other than these, the rest are bearable.

    Said to be a burden, it is also a sweet burden.

    Turning over at night may not be the same as before, but basically, his man sleeps only after Lin Xi falls asleep.

    At this point, Qin Xiao took care of Lin Xi very carefully.

    As soon as he thought that he would have two lovely babies born soon, Lin Xi was full of expectations.

    The two babies don't know who they will be like, whether they are like him and Qin Xiao, or one of them.

    In addition, the color of the baby mermaid's tail, this Lin Xi is more concerned about.

    When I went to the hospital for an examination, I could only see the shape of the baby, not the color of the little guy's scales.

.Lin Jing's baby has golden fish scales, which is different from Lin Jing's.

    Lin Xi guessed that his little guy might not be black either.

    Probably a similar color, dark gray.

    Imagine the dark gray fish scales. Lin Xi, the mermaid with such fish scales, has seen it before. As long as it is his baby, he likes it no matter what color it is.

    Because of Lin Xi's pregnancy, the family hired another human to take care of the human.

    At noon, Lin Jing and his little baby had lunch at Lin Jing's house.

    After eating, the little baby was sleepy and changed back to the form of a mermaid. Because the little guy came here often, Lin Xi's house specially placed a small fish tank for the little guy.

    The fish tank is placed in the bedroom room.

    Lin Jing put the little guy in the fish tank. In the clear water, the little mermaid with the golden fish tail closed his eyes and fell asleep peacefully.

.Lin Jing and Lin Xi stood beside the fish tank, both of them had the same kindness in their eyes.

    They exited the room and returned to the living room.

    Lin Jing and Lin Xi said that there was a concert recently, and he originally planned to go with Xie Hongming, but Xie Hongming had something to do temporarily, so he gave Lin Xi two music tickets.

    Going to concerts while pregnant is actually beneficial to the baby's prenatal education.

    When Lin Jing was pregnant with the baby, he and Xie Hongming were both novice fathers and didn't know much about it.

    But now the two of them seem to be quite qualified fathers.

    Some things about Lin Xi's pregnancy were told to him by Lin Jing, who is already a father.

    Looking at the two music tickets in his hand, Lin Xi remembered that he did not spend much time with Qin Xiao in such places.

    Lin Xi and Lin Jing said thanks.

.Due to the gradual improvement of the status of the mermaid, special mermaid schools have been built in some places.

    Mermaids are basically docile, well-behaved and cute, and as lovers, it can be said that many humans like them.