Chapter 9

The allergy symptoms seemed serious, but with one injection, the itching and pain all over Lin Xi's body instantly relieved a lot.

    Breathing has also calmed down a lot.

    The doctor prescribed some medicine for Lin Xi to take after meals.

    Lin Xi sat up from the sofa, the medicine was picked up by the soldier, and Lin Xi was quiet the whole time as his obedient patient.

    The soldier sent the doctor to the door, and just after the doctor left, the breakfast ordered by the hotel was delivered.

    Soldiers took meals and placed them over the table.

    Lin Xi's physical condition improved a lot, he got up from the sofa and walked slowly to the restaurant.

    Halfway through, his body swayed, and the soldier followed Lin Xi closely, reaching out to help Lin Xi, but Lin Xi waved his hand and refused.

    He doesn't want to be touched by anyone now, the skin is too fragile, and it feels itchy when the clothes are rubbed.

.Sitting carefully on the chair, Lin Xi used chopsticks to eat.

    He was the only one, but the soldier ordered breakfast for several people. Obviously, he was afraid that Lin Xi might not like a single type of breakfast, so he ordered more.

    It was a mistake, Lin Xi looked petite and thin, but his appetite exceeded ordinary people's.

    A table of meals was swept by his wind and clouds, and after a while, the plates were all empty.

    Food is very attractive to Lin Xi, although he is still raising it because of allergies.

    On the skin of the body, the traces of insects and ants have slowed down, but it still makes people feel uncomfortable.

    Just with the comfort of food, those discomforts can be completely ignored.

    After breakfast, Lin Xi drank the allergy medicine with cold water according to the instructions left by the doctor before he left.

.The fish pond outside has been dug out, and the rest is to build the bottom of the pond and do the water release project.

    The construction team invited can be said to be top-notch in technology in the entire Federation. With the assistance of various high-tech machines, the fish pond is estimated to be repaired tomorrow.

    This was inferred by Lin Xi after he had eaten and went upstairs, went to a guest room on the second floor, stood by the window and saw the process outside.

    Regarding Lin Xi, as a mermaid, he didn't like to wear human clothes at first, but why he suddenly went to the guest room on the second floor, the reason was naturally because of his body allergies.

    Not only did the red bumps appear on his face and arms, but Lin Xi had red bumps all over his body, and of course his legs were no exception.

    After the rash didn't go away, or the itch didn't go away, Lin Xi knew in his heart that he had better not go back to the water for a while.

.Not returning to the water, staying in a relatively closed bedroom, Lin Xi pulled the glass window to cut off the sound of the work outside, and also pulled the curtains together.

    The sound is blocked, and the outside light is blocked at the same time.

    Lin Xi was the only one in the room, and he didn't need to think about it at all. Lin Xi took off all the clothes around him in two or three times.