Extra 5

Obviously, although the little mermaid can't see without opening its eyes, its hearing is very sensitive and it can hear movements.

In addition, the little mermaid's tail swayed left and right at the same time, and it opened its mouth and made a slight babbling sound.

Lin Xi looked at Qin Xiao, Qin Xiao understood what Lin Xi meant, put the younger son back in Lin Xi's arms, and then turned around and hugged the eldest son.

To be precise, the whole small fish tank is taken away together.

The little guy is a silver mermaid. Compared with his human brother, as a mermaid, it is naturally much better to stay in the water than outside.

The little mermaid came to the two dads.

Lin Xi stretched out his hand and gently stroked the little mermaid's hair with his fingers.

The little mermaid was soaking in the water, her hair soaked.

But he won't feel cold, because his body temperature is cold.

.The little mermaid tilted her head and rubbed against Lin Xi's palm.

The cute, cute and sticky appearance made Lin Xi feel as soft as cotton.

The youngest son in Lin Xi's arms, because he didn't have his father's touch, he screamed ahhhh.

The sound is exceptionally bright.

It's as if he's asking dads to pay attention to him.

Lin Xi didn't have time for both of his hands, so he caressed the two children respectively.

Speaking of which, the two children have not yet given names.

Because the gender of the child is not known at first.

Both babies are now born, both boys.

Lin Xi asked Qin Xiao for his opinion.

Qin Xiao had already thought about it for a long time.

When he knew that Lin Xi was pregnant with two babies, he had already thought about it.

The baby mermaid has the surname of Lin Xi, and the younger son has the surname of him.

.Lin Xi did not expect this.

But since Qin Xiao has made up his mind, of course he has no objection.

Even if it has nothing to do with Qin Xiao's surname.

The question of surname was not something Lin Xi would care about.

Because he knew that even if he asked, the two babies had his surname, and he believed that as long as he asked, Qin Xiao would definitely agree.

That's fine now.

Lin Xi lowered his eyes, his eyes were extremely gentle, with the kindness of fatherly love.

Look at the little silver tail of the eldest son.

Fishtails of this color are as rare as Lin Xi's black fishtails.

It's like unique in this world.

To be precise, the mermaid baby is indeed unique between him and Qin Xiao.

Asking him to think of the name now, Lin Xi frowned, but he couldn't think of it right away for a while.

."What are you thinking?" Lin Xi looked at Qin Xiao again.

Qin Xiao sat down beside the bed, and he gently put his hand into the hand of the younger son, who immediately grabbed his hand tightly.