Chapter 51

Lin Xi said that he liked the island, so Qin Xiao stayed with him on the island for a day and a night.

    The tents were prepared in advance. After night fell, the guards set up the tent next to the waterfall in advance.

    In the middle of the night, the sky was full of stars, so Lin Xi snuggled up beside Qin Xiao, and the two of them watched the stars together.

    There was unprecedented peace in that moment.

    As if the whole world was just the two of them.

    After this day, the original land without owners, because Lin Xi liked it, was classified as his own island by Qin Xiao. He had that power and could take the island as his own at will.

    In the back, Qin Xiao would occasionally come to the island with Lin Xi, sometimes the two of them, and sometimes someone else.

    There are only two husband and wife.

.Qin Xiao was empty for about a week, and spent this week with Lin Xi every day and every hour.

    If it were someone else, Lin Xi knew that he would definitely not be able to achieve Qin Xiao's level.

    This man is liking him in his own way.

    Sometimes Lin Xi would feel that it was Qin Xiao who was giving, and that he had never given Qin Xiao anything.

    Qin Xiao saw Lin Xi's thoughts, put him in his arms, and embraced Wenxiang Nephrite. For Qin Xiao, Lin Xi's company was priceless.

    After leaving the island, the aircraft continued to sail at sea with enough fuel. This is a military-only aircraft. Even if it was a ten-day and a half-month voyage, there was no problem at all.

    Sometimes Lin Xi was sitting in the aircraft, and sometimes he jumped into the sea.

    The huge and beautiful black fish tail swayed in the sea. Qin Xiao had a panoramic view of this charming scene.

.During his travels, Lin Xi encountered a group of blue whales.

    It was very coincidental that he actually met the one he had seen before, and the blue whale was quite surprised, but he did not expect to meet Lin Xi again.

    At the same time, the blue whale also found an aircraft hovering above, thinking that the aircraft was here to catch Lin Xi.

    The blue whale immediately said that it and the group would protect Lin Xi and give Lin Xi a chance to escape.

    Lin Xi then explained that the people in the aircraft were not here to arrest him, and the humans inside were his lovers.

    spouse?

    The blue whale can't believe how a mermaid can become a lover with a human.

    It can't understand this.

    Lin Xi knew that the blue whale was hard to believe. He didn't try to make the blue whale believe it. He just said that humans were very good to him and knew that he liked the sea, so he made a special trip to accompany him.

.There is no restriction on his freedom, his human lover, unlike many other human beings.

    Only then did the blue whale relax a little.

    Lin Xi and the blue whales swam together for a while. The blue whale partner carried Lin Xi on his back and took his friends to swim in the blue water.

    Before parting, Blue Whale and Lin Xi said something.

    "I have met your clan, will you go to them?" the blue whale asked Lin Xi.