Chapter 41

It was absolutely impossible for Kang Ming to think that Lin Xi had the license plate number of the truck. He saw it through his predictive ability.

    Since it was Qin Xiao who asked him to contact him, and looking at Lin Xi's good looks, with a translucent white face and delicate facial features, I'm afraid that people who don't like mermaids will be instantly struck by his sharp beauty. to capture.

    I had never heard of a mermaid beside Qin Xiao before.

    Now it seems that Qin Xiao is probably hiding it tightly.

    Such a beautiful mermaid, even a person like Qin Xiao who seems to be both male and female, can be tempted, and it is not so easy to understand.

    At the same time, Kang Ming became a little curious, not knowing the color of the fish tail of the mermaid boy standing in front of him.

    In comparison, it is a very beautiful color, otherwise Qin Xiao would not be attracted to it.

    Kang Ming buried these things in his heart, and he knew who Lin Xi was.

.It's impossible not to have this measure.

    Regarding the license plate number, there are other things. With the information provided by Lin Xi, Kang Ming directly gave Lin Xi a reason he thought was feasible.

    For example, Lin Xi has been engaged in this kind of solution to mermaids for a long time. After all, he is a member of the mermaid, and it is understandable that he chooses to help his own people.

    There were more than 20 mermaids, and Kang Ming had never seen so many at one time.

    It's a mermaid shop. He doesn't have the habit of keeping pets. The little mermaid is soft and delicate, and he doesn't take it out. He is often busy outside, and when he buys one, he leaves the other person alone at home.

    In this case, it is better not to buy it.

    It used to be this idea, but suddenly Kang Ming became a little interested in mermaids because of Lin Xi in front of him.

    The conversation between the two went very smoothly, and neither of them was the kind of person who cares too much. The next thing they talked about was Kang Ming.

.To investigate the current location of the truck, and the person who had arranged for the carjacking by Cumming.

    After finding the mermaid, intercept the truck.

    At the same time, it has to spend a lot of manpower to transfer the mermaid out.

    As for the location of the transfer, Lin Xi gave Kang Ming the location of a mermaid shop. As for whether there was still room for the mermaid shop, Lin Xi asked Kang Ming to find someone to talk to.

    If space is not enough, then look at other mermaid shops.

    Mermaid store in the mermaid purchase channel.

    The channel is kept secret internally. As for how many mermaids are entered, as long as you make a fake in the data, it will be relatively easy to hide it.

    As for the owner who transported the mermaid, even if he wanted to investigate, he probably wouldn't immediately suspect the mermaid shop.

    Put it in the mermaid shop to hide for a few days, and then find a more suitable place.

    This is Lin Xi's current plan.

.In Kang Ming's memory, mermaids were all raised in captivity. In this exchange with Lin Xi, he found that Lin Xi seemed to think and think similar to humans, and even higher than humans in some places.