Chapter 42

When Lin Xi received a call from Kang Ming several hours later, all the more than 20 mermaids in the truck had been rescued.

    Almost all the mermaids panicked, thinking that they were accepted, and the fate waiting for them was still tragic.

    That's because Kang Ming was busy in command, and it was impossible to explain to the mermaids why he came to save them.

    The fragile and beautiful mermaids were replaced from the foul-smelling water and into the clean fish tank.

    Two minivans, each carrying some merman.

    Then start again.

    As for the previous truck, it was directly destroyed by a bomb.

    As for the truck driver, Kang Ming was a businessman, not a philanthropist, so his whereabouts would be exposed, and the driver saw their faces.

.After dealing with the follow-up matters, Kang Ming got into the car.

    Follow the van and transfer the merman to the next location.

    A total of three mermaid shops were contacted, and the mermaids were scattered and hidden.

    In this way, if someone comes to investigate in the future, the mermaid shops have their own secret channels, which may seem transparent. In fact, some mermaid shops are actually engaged in the behavior of smuggling private fish.

    Very few are really clean.

    Although Kang Ming is not a government military member, his sphere of influence is actually not small in the dark.

    Some mermaid shop owners have some relationship with him.

    Ask these bosses to do him a small favor, and Kang Ming knows these people won't refuse.

    Many stores have basements, so the mermaids sent are sent to the fish tank in the basement.

    Put a fish tank alone.

.Many mermaids have more or less scales on their bodies, or skin festering, and need follow-up drug treatment.

    As for the money for these drug treatments, Kang Ming paid part of it in advance, and he helped Lin Xi to make money.

    So he turned around and told Lin Xi to ask Lin Xi to pay for the medical bills.

    Mermaid medicine, if you buy it directly in the market, it will not be cheap.

    However, if there are internal channels, the price can be said to be very cheap, and relatively good medicines can be bought.

    It wasn't until the mermaids were safe that Lin Xi came out to see them a few days later.

    The merman who had been hurt and abused didn't know that he was rescued by Lin Xi at that time. In his heart, he actually felt that Kang Ming saved them in order to send them to the mermaid shop to sell them for money.

.Although they were taken care of in the mermaid shop, they definitely wanted to keep them healthy, so that they would look good and sell for a good price.

    Some mermaids are not very cooperative, they do not eat and go on a hunger strike, preferring to starve to death by themselves rather than being bought by humans.

    After knowing this, Lin Xi knew that he might have to go there himself, and only the mermaid who was also a mermaid would believe what he said.

    Lin Xi passed by quietly at night, and he was likely to be discovered. He first contacted Kang Ming and took Kang Ming's aircraft to the mermaid shop.