Forty One

Dressed in the male version of the UA uniform, Iida Tenya seemed rather serious in Weiss' opinion, and judging by his interactions with the green haired idiot from the entrance exam, seemed like he had a rather large stick up his ass, as Yang would have said. Glancing at his extended hand, and then up at his neutral face, Weiss took his hand.

"Weiss Schnee, a pleasure to meet you as well." Weiss said evenly, not a trace of emotion allowed in her voice. Iida nodded his head sharply.

"You are a foreigner correct? Would you prefer to be addressed by your given name, or your family name?" Iida said, the seriousness never leaving his face. "And an excellent demonstration during the practice exams!" He bowed his head sharply.

"Just Weiss is fine, and thank you." That came out a bit more awkwardly than Weiss intended it to be. The taller boy seemed rather intense, much like she had been in the past, or so the rest of her team said. She couldn't have been that bad, could she? "You did well too." A lie, she didn't even notice him after the exam began.

Iida nodded and marched over to the podium in the front of the classroom without another word. Looking at something that was out of Weiss' vision, he looked up at her, then back at whatever was on the podium, then back at her. Then he did it two more times. Weiss only raised an eyebrow in response. This was getting weird.

"You're in the wrong seat." He said simply.

"Excuse me?" There was a seating chart? Beacon didn't have anything like that. She just showed up to class with the rest of her team, and the earlier they arrived, the more likely they could have the seats of their choice. Yang and Ruby sleeping in late made that a rare occurrence.

Iida gave her a disappointed look. "There's a seating chart here. I'm not sure how schools work where you are from, but we have assigned seating here." He said in a condescending tone.

Weiss narrowed her eyes. Why was he speaking to her like she was an idiot? Yup, she already disliked this young teenager. Hopefully the rest of the class wouldn't be this bad. Grabbing her backpack and getting up from the seat she was in, Weiss made her way to the podium just as Glasses was moving to his seat near the row that was closest to the door. Scanning the simple sheet of paper, Weiss released a sigh when she finally found her name.

She was placed near the back of the class. Hopefully they didn't place someone who was taller in front of her.

--------

The next few students to arrive were quite varied in their appearance. A beautiful girl with dark spiky hair, and a boy with white and red hair with a rather nasty burn scar over one of his eyes were among the first to arrive after Weiss and Iida. The boy seemed rather surprised when he caught sight of the white haired singer, but the look quickly disappeared when more students started to arrive.

"Oh ma gad. Is that Weiss Schnee?! She's so hot…" A rather nasally voice exclaimed, causing Weiss to glare at the purple haired offender. A short boy with purple balls for hair stared at her in shock, a light blush forming on his face. He walked towards the podium, his eyes glazing over as he stared at her. The whispers were already starting, with several classmates with varied appearances giving her indiscreet glances.

Great, it seemed that everyone knew about seating charts, and now there was a pervert in class. Thankfully, it seemed that most of her new classmates seemed rather intimidated by her, and there was still no sign of Kyouka and Mina. Maybe she should have texted them beforehand, just to get a heads up and not disappoint herself.

"It's so nice to see you again, Miss Schnee!" A rather cheerful voice said to Weiss' left. Turning her head ever so slightly. Weiss' blue eyes met the onyx ones of the spiky haired girl from earlier. The first thing Weiss noticed was the dark haired girl's height, she literally towered over Weiss' not even five foot frame. "Your White Concert was a work of art! I felt honored to attend in person." Well, the rich girl was polite at least. The original White Concert was broadcasted live, with half of the earnings from the in-person ticket sales going to several charities.

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Weiss said dryly. The girl seemed familiar now that she thought about it, but Weiss couldn't remember a name. She must've been one of the ones who donated quite a bit to be able to meet her backstage after the concert.

The taller girl smiled and nodded. "Your music is very beautiful." She scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. "Some of your songs feel like you're speaking to me, telling me not to give up, and to be more confident."

"I see." Was she trying to butter her up? Or was she being honest. Weiss flashed the more developed girl her 'heiress' smile, showing off her pristine white teeth. "I'm glad!" Weiss still didn't know her name. She had a feeling that this was going to be rather commonplace in the future. "And please, call me Weiss."

She spotted Mina enter the classroom with a boy who had spiky red hair and sharp teeth, the two chatting happily out of the corner of her eye. Well, Mina was, with the boy struggling to catch up. Mina gave her a wink and went towards the podium. Good thing she warned Mina and Kyouka to pretend to not know her at school, in case someone tried using them to get to her.

"Really? Well, if you say so Miss Weiss." The rather beautiful girl blushed softly. "Feel free to call me Momo in return!"

Weiss nodded slowly in return. Well, knowing her given name was a large step forward, but she would rather call her by her family's name. They weren't friends, and Weiss was a bit tired of dealing with wealthy people. Growing up in Atlas' wealthiest family would do that to anyone, especially after her experiences at Beacon. Still, she wouldn't be rude, that would be unbecoming of a Schnee.

"It was nice speaking to you again, I must take my leave now." Momo smiled. "I have to introduce myself to our other classmates. I hope to get to know you more later!"

Weiss was left all alone again as 'Momo' walked off to speak to a floating uniform. The classroom was starting to become louder as more students walked in. She even spotted Kyouka! Though Weiss couldn't see much from her spot in the back, she didn't feel like getting up to socialize. The stares and whispers already told her what she needed to know.

Hopefully their homeroom teacher would prove themselves to be competent. That would make this school year much bearable-

Someone stomped into the classroom violently. Even though she couldn't spot who it was, she could already sense the aggression radiating off of their person.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU SHITTY EXTRAS RANKED FIRST!?"

Well, this was going to be fun. 

A/N
This is now my longest story, and I'm proud of it. In my Worm stories, it usually takes much longer for me to reach even 30k words. For Schnee: H or H, it took about two months to breach over 50k words.

Now, I don't normally use profanity when I write, because I don't curse when I speak. The most I use is damn and the like, so writing Bakugo is going to be a big change of pace. I'll try to find creative insults.

Omake of the day:

Weiss: *breathes*
Mineta: Step on me-
Shoto: Me too
Momo: Me three
Bakugo: Me four
Class I-A: What?
Mineta: Stab me with your sword while you're at it

Till next time on Schnee: Hero or Huntress!