Fifty Three

Weiss glared at the front board, the results of the election visible to everyone in the classroom. Her hands were balled into fist, as she ignored everyone congratulating her. What did she do to deserve this position? Absolutely nothing, that's what. If Weiss had been offered the position during her first semester at Beacon, she would have taken it without a second thought. But now? Weiss wasn't worthy, she wasn't Ruby, she wasn't Coco, she wasn't even Jaune or Sun who led their teams. She didn't deserve this, but she was chosen in the end. She could refuse it, there was nothing stopping her from doing so, but then who would bear the burden?

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Weiss would know, she still wore her tiaras with her off-center ponytail! Still, could she live with herself knowing that she ran away from responsibility, allowing someone else to struggle with the duty that she was initially chosen to do? That wouldn't be very 'hero-like' behavior would it? Weiss wasn't a hero, but she was still a huntress.

Weiss Schnee - Ten Votes

Yaoyorozu Momo - Two Votes

Midoriya Izuku - Two Votes

The list continued, with several people having only a single vote, themselves most likely. Weiss gave her vote to Iida, mostly because it seemed that he really wanted the position. Plus she didn't want to burden Kyouka or Mina with the heavy responsibility, though she should have chosen one of them in revenge. Logic overthrew emotions in the end, and so she voted for Iida. Anyone who voted for themselves didn't deserve such a responsibility.

"Wow! Schnee won by a landslide!" Kirishima's mouth formed an O, but he grinned soon after.

"Congrats Schnee! You're now our Class Representative!" Kaminari shouted as the class turned to look at her. Keeping the impassive look on her face, Weiss felt a part of her die on the inside.

She really hated being famous.

"WHY DO I ONLY HAVE ONE VOTE? YOU STUPID SHITTY EXTRAS DIDNT VOTE FOR ME?!" The dog screamed with rage, standing up from his desk.

"Because you voted for yourself and you're crazy?" Sero, the elbow quirk boy, said with a sheepish grin.

"WHY YOU-" The dog started shouting again.

"Shut it you stupid idiot." Weiss forced out, glaring at the dog from her desk. "You shouldn't even be surprised with that horrible personality of yours." She eyed Mr. Aizawa's sleeping bag, which poked out from behind the podium. Standing up slowly from her desk, she formed a smirk.

"What did you just say?" The dog growled as he turned to glare at her, hatred covering his muzzle.

"That's the second time you've told me that this week. Didn't I tell you to go get your ears checked?" Weiss casually walked up to the front of the class, her facial expressions hard. Ignoring the dog's next remark, Weiss turned to the class.

"I accept the position of Class Representative. I hope I'll be able to live up to everyone's expectations." Weiss bowed respectfully. 

"Yay! Now we get to show off that we have an Idol for our Class Rep!" Hagakure shouted with one of her arm sleeves floating in the air, as if she was pumping her fist. Weiss wouldn't know about her facial expressions since the girl's physical body was invisible.

"Who's going to be the deputy class rep then?" Ojiro asked as he scratched the back of his head. "Midoriya and Yaoyorozu tied for second." That made Iida's head drop onto his desk. He only had a single vote according to the board. Ha! This was all his idea too.

Weiss turned her attention to the nervous Green Boy who kept breaking his body whenever he used his quirk. He was shivering in his seat with a small blush on his face. Was he nervous that he received a vote? Meanwhile, Yaoyorozu's pretty face held a small smile, and was much more relaxed. Who would they choose? Nervous Green Boy with a self destructive quirk, or the Rich Girl with the versatile quirk? Not that their quirks mattered of course. Their intelligence and charisma are what mattered here.