Sixty Seven

The end of the school day couldn't come soon enough. While she enjoyed her lessons, taking in as much knowledge as possible, Weiss was also an extremely busy person. She was almost finished with the movie's soundtrack, having written Miracle, Die, Nevermore, and Hero, with only two songs left to be completed for the rather dark film judging by the summary she had received. Once she was done she had to send them to the Director and meet with him via video conference to get his feedback. In more academic related business, Weiss also had to go talk with the Support department to get her combat-training replacement for Myrtenaster. In between all of that, she also had to focus on her own personal training. Hand-to-hand with Yu, practice with Myrtenaster right after, piano and violin practice, and completing her vocal warmups. Every second of the day would not be wasted. 

Which was why Weiss was ready to force her way through the crowd of students that blocked the exit to the classroom. Their whispers wanted to overpower her thoughts. 

"What's going on here?" Weiss demanded, her glare leveled at the large crowd that wanted to prevent her classmates as well as herself from leaving. "If you don't have any business with Class 1-A, then leave." Iida and Yaoyorozu stood on each side of her as the staredown continued, making her seem much shorter sadly. The crowd seemed a bit confused by her facial expressions, so Weiss gave them a sickening sweet smile that should further unnerve them. A few of the bastards started blushing unfortunately. Note for the future, do not combine a glare with an Idol smile, the sick bastards actually liked it. 

"Let us out!" Someone that sounded like Seto from the back of the class shouted. 

"Why'd you come here anyways?!" A voice that seemed to belong to Kaminari added. That idiot, Weiss just asked that question. The losers blocking the exit must've also heard the news about the upcoming Sports Festival, so their presence meant that this class was a threat. 

The dog walked in front of Iida casually, bumping the taller boy's shoulder. Knowing the dog, he likely did it on purpose with how uneducated he was. "They're scouting the enemy you stupid supporting character. We are the ones that survived a villain attack." 

"Thank you Captain Obvious. Your work here is done." Weiss muttered under her breath loud enough for the handful of people around her to hear. The dog flashed her an ugly stare and turned back to the students blocking the door. 

"There's no point since I'll be the winner." The dog said, attempting to hold back his anger. He was failing miserably. "Out of the way extras!" At least the dog could take the brunt of the blame if someone recorded this. 

"You can't call them extras if you don't know them!" Iida shouted as Weiss rubbed her forehead. This was a complete waste of time. Thankfully, phones weren't allowed during school hours, or on school grounds while everyone was heading home. Suddenly, a rather loud, but bored voice came from the crowd. 

"I came to see what the famous Class 1-A was like, but you two seem rather arrogant." A boy with purple hair forced himself through the crowd. His eyes darted from the dog to Weiss. "I wonder if the rest of your class is like this too." 

Purple boy scratched the back of his head as he stared down at Weiss. "I thought you would be taller." 

"And you seem like you need some sleep, but we don't always get what we want, do we?" Weiss fired back with her Idol voice. Her glare was still on her face. 

"A two faced idol huh, not surprising." Eyebags continued speaking after a pause. The rest of the crowd had turned silent, their eyes and ears focused on the exchange. "Seeing all of this has me disillusioned. There are more than a few people who enrolled in General studies or other courses who didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"  

Weiss took a step forward before the dog could open his mouth again. "I'm well aware. You're here complaining about it after all." 

Eyebags scoffed and smirked. "The Sports Festival is a chance for those of us who didn't make it into transfer into the Hero course, and where others can be transferred out. Not all of us can pay our way into the course, like some here?" His eyes remained on Weiss for a few seconds before scanning the rest of the class behind her. She took a deep breath, it wasn't worth getting angry because of this 'Extra'. He didn't know her, what it took for her to get here, all those years she spent training. 

Weiss didn't let Winter beat her legs bloody just to lose to this wannabe. 

"If this is your declaration of war, then I accept as Class Representative." Weiss said dryly, dropping the sweetness from her voice. Eyebags seemed satisfied, when two more boys stepped forward, one with grey hair and weird stuff around his eyes, and the other was the blond boy that followed her around at lunch with her crowd of fans. 

"HEY! I'm from 1-B next door and I came here to hear about your fight with those villains! Don't get so full of yourself!" He started shouting loudly, causing the blond boy to slap the back of his head. 

"Quiet you! Miss Schnee is a Goddess that belongs in 1-B, not 1-A!" Bond boy stared at the class behind Weiss. "We shall get our revenge on Class 1-A for stealing our beautiful Snow Flower!" 

Mineta started screaming incoherently from the back. Thankfully, someone managed to get him to shut up. 

"Great, now that we're all in agreement…" Weiss aimed her index finger towards the crowd. A handful took a nervous step back. "Get out of my damn way." 

"Do as she says!" Blond boy started screeching. A small opening appeared in the middle of the crowd, and Weiss took a step forward. 

"Hey Schnee." Kaminari shouted, running up towards the door, Midoroya, Uraraka and a few others staring at her. Weiss looked at them out if the corner of her eye. "You managed to get everyone to hate us! What are you going to do about this?" 

"I'm going to win of course. I suggest you all do your best to prove that you deserve to be in the Hero Course. See you tomorrow." 

Ignoring their shocked stares, which included a thumbs up from Mina and a scowl from the dog, Weiss continued onwards. Parts of the crowd shifted to follow her, which was rather unfortunate. 

Weiss had things to do. 

-------

"She's so manly!" Kirishima exclaimed as Weiss started to walk away, earning him a weird glance from Kyouka. They closed the door to the classroom so the crowd could leave them alone. 

"You do know she'll try to kill you if you had said that to her face, right?" Kyouka held her book bag over her shoulder. She was also dying to leave, but she didn't want to walk in that crowd. 

"Who? Schnee? Nah, she wouldn't hurt a fly, much less kill someone." Kaminari interjected himself into the conversation. 

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Tokoyami added darkly, seated on someone's desk. He liked doing that for some reason. "The news reported several deaths, and Schnee did have blood on her when we all met up again." 

"Pfft, there's no way Weissy killed anyone." Mina spoke up before anyone else could add their opinion. "Right Kyouka? Momo?" 

"I agree. Miss Weiss has always demonstrated great self control, especially during combat exercise." Momo said politely. 

"Yeah, Weiss can be a bit standoffish sometimes, but she would never kill anybody." Kyouka nodded. Weiss was a good person, and even with her sword, how much damage could she really do? Especially when compared to Bakugo's or Todoroki's firepower. Just the thought of Weiss trying to kill anyone made Kyouka want to laugh. 

That was just impossible. 

A/N

I lied, this was finished early yesterday. I can't seem to take any kind of break. I just find myself writing the next thing I notice. I hope it was enjoyable as usual!

Question of the day:

What should Weiss' blunt sword be named? 

Till next time on Schnee: Hero or Huntress!