One Hundred Two

Kyouka ran until her legs started to burn, she had never been the most athletic of people, but she wasn't stupid. She was already tired from all those dancing lessons from her internship, so she hailed a taxi, the driver weaving in and out of traffic as Kyouka stared at her phone. She texted Kamui Woods updates on where she was, just in case. Her breathing started to quicken. Kyouka was still mad at Weiss for pushing them away, but the dumb tsundere was still her friend, even if the white haired girl didn't consider them so. 

"Here." The taxi driver came to a stop. Kyouka counted out her money and handed it to him. 

"Thanks." She practically flew out of the car, her earlobes raising in the air. The slums of Musutafu was a relatively small area when compared to the rest of the city, but it was still big enough for someone to hide if they didn't want to be found. 

The buildings were old, with the paint of many buildings having faded away long before Kyouka was even born. The concrete and bricks of every building were being chipped away by poor maintenance, and it smelled like crime. Ignoring the suspicious stares from a trio of homeless people that were sitting by a trashcan fire, Kyouka started to listen, after sending another quick message to Kamui Woods of course. 

"I thought you loved me Fernando." 

"Let's get a clean needle this time." 

"I'm hungry." 

Kyouka stuck to the areas with light, since the sun was starting to go down and she was too busy to end up getting robbed. 

"It's cold." 

"What would I do for a cup of coffee…"

"Anything? Hehe." 

"Now you'll pay." 

Even with Kyouka's hearing, that last one sounded like a whisper, but she knew that voice anywhere. It was Weiss! Her earlobes turned to the direction where she caught Weiss' voice and she pulled her phone out again, this time to call instead of texting. 

"I found her." 

-------

"Your form is sloppy." Weiss said harshly, holding Stain's now ruined katana in her right hand. The Hero Killer was barely able to stand, his body bloodied and bruised. He had pulled out another knife from his back pocket, holding it in a reverse grip. "Did you seriously think you could take me on like this?" 

Stain remained silent, his glare attempting to tear a hole through Weiss' head. He entered a defensive stance, taking several steps backwards. She formed a glyph behind her, blocking his escape. 

"I've met plenty of terrorist and criminals in my time, but you've certainly taken the title for 'Most Stupid'." Weiss threw the broken katana towards him casually. Stain moved out of the way at the last second, the katana grazing his leg. She formed a glyph beneath his feet the moment he touched the ground, sending him flying towards her. 

Weiss kicked him back to the ground, her heels digging into Stain's abdomen. This time he didn't get back up as quickly. 

"What's wrong? You can't handle someone fighting back?" Weiss dropped Myrtenaster and grabbed him with her right hand, and punched him with her left. Her eyes started to blur from the stream of tears on her face, the salty water leaking into her mouth. Stain's face was swollen, and she knocked a tooth out with a swing. 

"You kill false heroes?" Weiss punched him again, her aura enhancing her strength. "You hunt them down like dogs?" She threw him to the wall. 

"You're disgusting." Weiss grabbed Myrtenaster, forming the glyph that would allow her to summon the Arma Gigas. The armored knight pulled itself out of the glyph, growing to the same height as the Hero Killer. "Grab him."

The Arma Gigas grabbed Stain by the shoulders and forced him to his knees. She placed Myrtenaster on his shoulder, the Hero Killer still staring at her defiantly. 

"Kill me, and stain your hands with blood." Stain grinned, his remaining teeth covered in red. Weiss wrinkled her nose in disgust. 

"My hands are already dirty, they have been for a long time." Weiss pulled her arm back, raising Myrtenaster in the air. "You would like that, wouldn't you? Stain the Hero Killer murdered by the Ice Queen of Japan, Weiss Schnee? You'll have me turn you into a martyr." 

"My work shall be completed by others, even if I won't live to see it." Stain said bluntly. "My only regret shall be dying by your hand, and not by All Might's." 

"You're more delusional than I thought if you think I'm going to kill you." Weiss said grimly. She eyed his hands and ankles. "I'm just going to ensure that you won't hurt anyone I love, ever again." 

For Yu. 

Stain started to struggle against the Arma Gigas' grip, as Weiss aimed Myrtenaster towards his body, the Dust chamber slowly rotating. It landed on electricity, and just as Weiss was about to strike, she heard footsteps, forcing her to turn her head. 

"Weiss!" The newcomer shouted. She knew that voice-

What was she doing here? 

-------

"What are you doing here, Kyouka?" Weiss said, her voice sending a shiver down Kyouka's spine. The idol was wearing an expensive white dress, with what she assumed to be blood splattered all over it. A glowing white knight had a man without a nose pinned, holding him by the shoulders. 

"I've been looking for you." Kyouka said, doing her best to hide her nervousness. The moonlight did little to make Weiss seem less intimidating, her sapphire eyes shining in the darkness. She had never seen Weiss like this, ever. 

"Well, you found me." Weiss lowered her sword, refusing to meet Kyouka's gaze. "You should have stayed out of this." 

Kyouka took a shaky step towards her friend, steadying her breathing. She couldn't tell whether it was the Hero Killer or Weiss' presence which made her so nervous. 

"Whether you like it or not, I'm your friend." Kyouka said, summoning all of her courage. She was a foot away from the Ice Queen. "I know I don't know everything about you, and I don't care. Mina and Momo would agree with me." 

Weiss motioned something towards the knight, who pinned the Hero Killer against the wall. 

"We don't care about your past, and Mina and I have known you before you ever became famous." Kyouka kept speaking, not giving Weiss an opportunity to shut her out. She reached for Weiss' right hand, which was unblemished somehow. 

"We're your friends and we love you." Weiss allowed Kyouka to take her hand. The Bassist motioned towards the half destroyed alleyway and the bloodied serial killer. "This, this isn't you Weiss." 

Weiss' normally pale face was reddish, and swollen with dried tears decorating her face like a curtain. She was about to speak, when someone landed beside Kyouka, startling the short haired girl. 

"I'm here now!" Kamui Woods the Arbor hero declared. He pointed a finger at Weiss. "And you are in so much trouble-what the hell happened here?!" 

Why did pros always have bad timing? 

A/N

The Frozen omake is now out! It can be found in the Sidestory threadmark on SB/SV. Readers on FFN, AO3, and Wattpad can find it on my profile. It'll be updated after every two main story chapters until the movie has been completed. 

We now have over 1,000 followers on FFN making us the second most followed RWBY/MHA crossover on the site! We are also the most reviewed RWBY/MHA crossover! 

None of this would be possible without you precious readers! Thank you for reading!  

Question of the day:

What has been your favorite arc so far? And don't say Jaune-

Till next time on Schnee: Hero or Huntress!