Chapter twenty-eight.

Chapter 28

Chapter 28

***

Pregnancy tests were scatted around the floor. y/n had done more than 8 tests just to make sure that it was accurate, that she was actually pregnant.

"Stop worrying, will you?" Amy had her eyes on y/n who was walking left and right with a pregnancy test in her hand.

"I'm pregnant." a tear slid down y/n's cheek.

"Aww honey...you're going to be fine." Amy quickly embraces her, and y/n cried on her shoulder.

"Look, Jungkook loves you and if he finds out that you're carrying his child, he will be crying out of joy. He will be happy y/n. I have seen the love in his eyes for you." comforting words came out of Amy's mouth to reassure her friend that everything will be alright.

"You sure?" y/n softly asked

"Yes!"

Amy broke the hug, gently grabbing y/n's hand and bringing her out of the bathroom. She made y/n lay in the bed making sure she was comfortable "I'll bring water for you." said Amy, as she was about to leave y/n suddenly shouts, "I have to make dinner for Jungkook!"

"Oh please." Amy rolled her eyes "he is a grown ass man I think he can take care of himself. And you need to rest."

***

Few hours ago, Amy left to go back to her apartment and y/n was waiting for Jungkook lost in her thoughts. She was worried about how Jungkook was going to react but decided to not give it that much thought as she didn't want to stress herself out.

Hearing the front door opening, she snapped out of her thoughts. She got out of the bed and made her way towards the door, seeing Jungkook taking off his shoes.

His eyes met hers and he passes her a soft smile "how are you baby?" he walks over to her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm fine." she whispered as she buried her face in his neck sniffing his cologne.

He kissed her neck earning a soft chuckle from her "I missed you." she pecks his lips "I missed you more."

"What's this amazing smell?" he looked at y/n. even though Amy told y/n not to cook anything she disobeyed her orders and once Amy left y/n started cooking.

"I made all your favourite foods," she had a proud look on her face "really! Thanks, pink cheeks." he creased her cheek with his thumb and chuckled at y/n's shocked face. It's been so long since he had called her 'pink cheeks' and it made y/n blush.

"I'll get change and we'll have dinner together, okay." he kissed her soft cheek before going upstairs. y/n followed jungkook, she wanted to tell him, he had the full rights to know about her pregnancy.

y/n waited for him to get out of the shower, and she convinced herself that she will be brave and tell him.

After some time, y/n saw Jungkook coming out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair left water droplets on his shoulder and neck. "Oh, you're here-" Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as you ran up to him and hug him.

You pulled him closer, your fingers firmly clutched his back and one side of your face rested on his chest.

"Jungkook...I need to tell you something." you mumbled, hands moving from his shoulders to his waist.

"What is it baby?" he asked, arms also encircling your waist.

You looked up at him, tears in your eyes "baby, are you okay?" he cupped your face, looking worried.

He pulled you near the bed, making you sit down as he did the same. Holding your hands, he asked you again "are you okay? Tell me what's wrong?"

"Jungkook," you sobbed "I-I'm...preg-" you choke on your cries, Jungkook tried to calm you down "baby take a deep breath in." you do what he says.

After a few minutes in silent, you let it out "I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened, mouth half open his grip on your hands tightened and his heartbeat fasten. Did he hear you correctly...your pregnant? His eyes started to tear up "your pregnant?" he questioned, and you nodded. Suddenly you feel his weight on you as he captured you in a hug.

"Baby." he cried while hugging you "I'm so happy." he kissed your lips as more tears fell from your eyes

"I'm also so happy Jungkook, thank you for coming into my life." you feel his lips going down your neck as he kept on kissing you.

Jungkook wouldn't let go of you after finding out your pregnant. He was overjoyed with the news that He made a promise to himself that he will take extra care of you and to never leave you alone.

After having an emotional moment with him, he brought you downstairs only to feed you the food you cooked. He also told you not to cook anymore as he will be taking care of that. You could see the joy in his eyes which put your heart at ease because you don't have anything to worry about anymore.

***

The sound of the door opening is what woke you up. You rub your eyes and stretched your arms trying to reach for Jungkook on the other side of the bed, but he wasn't there. Resting your head on the palm of your hand, you saw Jungkook near the wardrobe with only his boxers drying his hair with a towel.

He takes out a shirt and slips it on. He buttons up his shirt and secures the wrists with cufflinks. Pulling up his pants, he tucks in his shirt and fastens the belt around his hips. The dark blue blazer is the last thing he puts on.

"I can feel you staring." he says as he puts on his earring on the left ear.

"Yeah, so?" you keep staring at him while he puts on his rings.

"Don't." Jungkook said in a firm voice as he looks at you through the mirror with a slight smirk.

"Why?"

"It makes me shy," he pouts which made you laugh "he's so cute." you mumble to yourself.

"Where are you going anyway? It's not even 8am." Jungkook doesn't answer your question instead makes his way towards you and lowers himself to place a kiss on your lips. His tattooed hand goes under your t-shirt softly stroking your stomach. he lifts up your shirt a little to see your stomach, bending himself slowly as he leaves a tender kiss on it.

"we're going to the hospital, my love."

***

 Vote <3

Vote <3