Prologue

"Mission- To make your brother agree"

"Yes"

"Any way"

"Yes"

"By hook or by crook..."

"Yes"

"And if he does not agree then..."

"Then ..."

"Then..."

"I will make him agree don't take stress about it too much" Win said with a boring face as if it was as easy as drinking water and they are not making any plan *sigh*  then joined his hand with his three idiot friends shouting "Yaay" raising their hands who himself share the same brain cell together with them.

//

Since Win is going to graduate from high school next month his friends wanted to hangout somewhere together and have some fun Phuak one of his friends suggested before they get busy in college life, so Khao one of them mentioned to go to the magic show which will be held in the main city town and he will arrange the tickets online if they all agree. Win refused at first as his elder brother will return home for summer break after the semester exam before the day the magic show is he missed him too much and he doesn't want to go with them as most of the time his friends ditch him for the girls around but his friends tried coaxed him telling they will not meet again and more emotional things to make him agree.

When Win did not agree to go then they said they can bring his P with them and within a second he instantly agreed 'At least my handsome brother will not ditch me like you all' he thought. Although his brother is very Hot, Handsome, Sexy and what not girls automatically attracts towards him like a magnet but he never budge a little and stays with Win even straight boys turns gay for him and the important thing which no one will believe is he has no ex.

Now the question is how he will make him agree? As it will be very difficult to take him to a crowded place where people will always stare at him try to throw themselves at him or try to flirt with him Win knows his brother very well. So...

From there the Mission - To make him agree with us poped up.

//

That day after going back home he asked his mother at the dinner time at what time his P will return, 'The next day' his father answered may be at noon then asked in return why? Win asked back "Why do you want to know it's a secret and I will not tell you" and started eating looking at his plate the parents chuckled at their sons childishness.

The next day Win's brother came home at noon and Win was still in school their parents were not in the house too so after washing up he layed on the couch in the living room and started scrolling through his phone then after sometime sleep engulfed him due to the tiredness of the journey and he slept.

//

In the afternoon Win entered inside the home, after opening his school shoes and as he looked up he saw his brother sleeping on the couch in the living room and without thinking anything much he ran towards the figure and jumped on him wrapping his arms around his neck like a koala bear and clinged to him at first Bright got startled because of the sudden heavy fall of a sack on him but when he realised the sack he laughed at the youngers antiques and hugged him back tightly as he too missed his little nuisance brother very much.

After sometime he tried to push the young boy so that he can see his face but Win whined loudly refusing to pull out from the hug that's why Bright carried him with great difficulty to his room upstairs and set him on the bed. Win continuously ranting about how much he missed him then what happened in school what he did and many more since Bright last went back in college after winter vacation.