Chapter 1

"P'BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wewewewewwewewewe hurt hurts owwwWwWWWwWww" Win yelled called his brother standing in the middle the living room but he could not continue their mother came from the kitchen and pulled his right ear tightly as he was shouting like a fire alarm.

"Metawin I swear if you don't change your shouting habit before coming home today I will ground your brother from playing soccer for one month with you and anyone too" his mother threatened him putting her hands on her waist like every typical mom glaring at him.

Their mother knew the weakness of both the boys so she uses it every time they becomes too naughty maximum time it was used on Win as he is the naughtiest of both of them Bright goes out of option to save him.

Win's weakness was his elder stepbrother Bright who always takes care of him , spoils him, loves him and even cover him infront of his parents from getting scolded at times he ables and other than this both of them Love each other so much like they are some long losting friends for decades.

And Bright's weakness well......

Though Bright is the strict one and less expressive one among them but it did not fail for Win to realise less cared or loved by his brother.

Their parents never distinguished between their sons and though they are not brothers by blood they equally loved their sons with things or emotion, love and care.

Bright got down the stairs while their mother was threatening Win he gasped after hearing his mother thinking 'What does it have to do with me?' and frowned his eyebrows glaring at Win who turned his head when he heard the gasp.

"No nooooo why are you dragging P Bai in this you ....ffgffjjjkj" he started shouting again without realising he was shouting maybe or may be not so Bright walked to him more like ran to him and covered his mouth with his right palm to save his own ass. He cannot bait soccer for his stubborn younger brother, right? or he can??

"You are shouting again do you really want me to be grounded?" Bright whispered in his ear so that their mom could not hear them who was still glaring at Win but now fuelling with fire cz of the second attempt of Win shouting.

Win widened his eyes when he realised and fake tears formed in his eyes as he thought their mother will surely ground his P and he will not be able to play soccer with him and win the game easily for shouting second time to show that he is really sorry but  'She said before coming home, right? So he can shout more now before getting out' were his thoughts but nonetheless didn't do so.

She went to the kitchen swiftly without telling anything keeping the boys waiting and returned back handing them a bottle of cold water and some money "Did you take everything Bright?" She asked.

"Yes Mom" he said to May their mother and pulled her to him and hugged her to calm her down. "He is still child mom but matured too don't worry too much you are too strict with him and he is behaving like a child only with me and none" he assured.

She hugged him back resting his head on his chest. She sometimes wonder who is his real son Winnie Bright cz she feels same way towards with both of

May always worries for his younger son, next month he will graduate from high school and take admission in college where he have to stay alone if he does not make it in Bright's college and in future he have to take over his father's company if Bright doesn't want and he does not realise the cruel world waiting for his younger baby in future and his childish behaviour was not helping her anymore. Though she can rely on Bright but he too has his own carrier they cannot stay together all the life.

It's not that they did not ask Bright about taking the business but he said he was not interested in taking this responsibility of business so they did not force him too and for Win he said he will think about it afterwards and they let it go for him too.