Chapter 13

It has been months after the incident and as expected nothing happened no attack or threats from Minjun or anyone. Semester exam also finished everything was normal and same.

Bright like always leaving Win till his hall. And every thing goes on like a routine after that.

//

//

//

Win's third class has ended for the day in a consecutive row with no break in the between so he was tired as hell and wanted nothing more to have a good meal while ranting about what has happened in the class, about their professor during the break time to his older brother. It's a habit he had picked up since childhood whenever they are apart even for an hour Win would rant everything he saw after they meet afterwards.

He entered the canteen and walked towards the table hidden behind the pillar. Bright always sits there to attract less attention from other students so it became their permanent place to sit inside the canteen and no one usually like to sit there too.

Here their means Bright, Win, First and Dew a first year student from B.sc faculty. When Minjun was suspended the news spread like a fire in the whole campus and also about the students who stood against them and Dew was a victim too. He is usually the silent type matching the vibes of Bright so now they all are friends.

However when Win reached the table, he saw Bright's face was entering inside the book if possible and the reason was last night Bright could not sleep much cz the place where he plays gig last day it was their second anniversary unknown to Bright or Win so he had to stay there for more time than usual Win was also there but Bright had lesson presentation to submit the next day so he had stay awake the whole night after coming from bar and though Win promised to give him company but fell asleep after an hour.

"Aw Win when did you came?" Bright asked looking up from the book when felt someone caressing his head softly.

"When you were ready to land off after traveling inside the book" Win said letting out a giggle making Bright pout unconsciously.

"So what do you want to eat tell fast I am hungry already" Win said standing up from the bench in hurry.

"No need to go our food will be here in minutes" Bright said pulling him to sit back where he sat before and laid his head on the latters shoulder.

"Huh?"

On cue four students came and occupied the other empty places on the table they had six meals and six drinks on their hands. They were three boys and one girl.

They sat down and placed each plate infront of every one along with the drinks.

Win looked at Bright to say something or introduce them. Bright understood it "Mm Win this is P' Davikah a senior from our faculty and Fluke is my classmate and you know First, Dew the professor gave us a group project and we have to ask a senior to join our project " he said pointing at each of them based on their names.

"And this is-" "WINNN" before Bright could finish the other two shouted except First and Dew.

Bright widened his eyes at them and Win let out a giggle at their response.

"How do you know?" Bright asked amused.

"Who does not know you both Bright you literally bursted that day infront of all your admirers giving a long speech all about your brother" Fluke said laughing out loud. Others joined them too.

Win felt shy so he bowed his head and waied them all "Aww one brother is so cute as bunny and another as fierce as a wolf I like it... no no no I love it the combination" Davikah said excitedly.