Chapter 7

Win and First were sitting on the couch in the living room that time. Bright went inside the room to bring the notes for which First was here.

And the whole time Win was throwing daggers at First so First was looking at every thing every where but Win. He stays at the college dorms inside the college.

First never got the chance to get inside the apartment before cz Bright never invited him in. It was always he returns back from the door after taking notes or any other necessities of college or assignment related things as he was a transferee so he needed to someone help him with the things he lacked. He may be or may be not sometimes wished that Bright would call him inside and have a coffee?? Or chat with him about anything??

They would talk and stay with each other in college though as Bright does not like attention so he made one friend who always protects him from those followers.

Now that he got the chance finally he was wandering around the apartment with his eyes. The living room was infront of the kitchen from where anyone can have the full view of the living room and the sixteen inch TV too which is put on a cupboard table,  facing towards the one four seater couch and two single seated couch is placed on either side of it and he was sitting on one of them. There were two rooms the doors facing each other at the end of route walking straight from the front door from between the living room and the dining table placed infront of the kitchen counter. ' Their room I guess' First thought.

The whole place was not that big but enough spacious for two brothers living in there with all the necessities together in one place.

"Win stop staring at him like a creep you are scaring him" Bright said when he came out and saw Win glaring at First without even blinking his eyes.

"I am not staring at him I am just looking at him" Win stated still not averting his eyes and looking at First according to him as if he did not say any thing illogical. First was stunned after hearing it cz if looks could effect then he would have already peed already in his pants by then.

Bright left a knowing sigh after hearing the response. He knew the younger was angry because his sleep got disturbed just now and he too was little feeling irritated but he did not make an issue of it as he knew too that First really is in real urgency for his lacking months if he wants to start his semester by the next month.

"How about you go and freshen up and I will make our breakfast?" Bright suggested sitting beside his brother patting his head so that he did not get more angry.

Win then turned his face towards Bright and stared at him for few seconds then stood up and walked inside the bedroom without a word.

First eyes followed Win till he became invisible inside behind the door. He then looked at Bright for some reaction or to say something but...

"He is still a six foot child haha" Bright said shaking his head smiling looking at the door.

"Is not he going to join college this year ??" First asked for confirmation Bright told him once that his younger brother will join college this year.

"Yes" Bright said now his eyes focused on First.

"Y ... Yeah j.. just he is too big to be this childish hehe" First stuttered under the others attention on him forgetting what he was thinking.

He scrutined his face at the comment.

"No he is only like this infront of me trust me when I say this that he is hell more responsible and intelligent than a boy of his age" Bright said a proud smile displayed on his lips.

First did not say anything further. His smile shows everything about how much he cares for his younger brother. And he had no interest in hearing about him.