Chapter 20

First did not do anything after thinking rationally about everything he just did it in flow. He did not really wanted to kiss Bright it was just his brain then working at that in flex in front of Fluke.

Last Night~

Fluke and First was sleeping silently after Bright and Davikah settled themselves on the their beds after many requests their backs towards each other together at first on the extra mattress they decided to sleep on peacefully until may be after ten minutes First felt something hard poking on his back. He firstly fully ignored it as his he was very tired and sleep deprived but after sometime he heard a very soft moan from behind him near his ear following with warm air blowing behind his ear so he snapped his head in sudden backwards only to find Flukes eyes closed tightly his mouth doin doing -O which is full of saliva some falling on the pillow his chest heaving up and down irregularly but softly following by his right hand rubbing his hard on through his pants. It was four thirty in the morning then.

First gasped a little loudly and widened his eyes at first looking down at Flukes hands movement until it came to a stop for him to look at Flukes expression when he looked up to look at Fluke under the dim light coming from the balcony light as the balcony door was open to let the cool breeze feel the room looking so ethereal so beautiful that his heart skipped a bit for a second for the first time in his life.

Ahem~

First got startled  suddenly in fear cz the sound was from Bright sleeping 2m away from them on top of First's bed. But Fluke looked unfazed by it instead his eyes glittered with water with a contorted face like he was in pain admist to the situation.

It took few seconds for First to realise what was happening then he looked down to see Flukes fast movement of his right hand which was then inside his pants his eyes half closed looking at him with a high volt intensity bitting his lower lips tightly to prevent his moaning from coming out loud .

After Fluke found his orgasm which felt like hours after all the tension between them his face relaxed his tensed up body found peace turning it to face the ceiling his chest breathing heavily while First was still rethinking what he had witnessed for the last twenty minutes.

"Don't tell me your libido does not work" Fluke whispered softly turning his head side ways to see Firsts face still panting but slowly.

"A-Huh? Yeah of- of cour-" First started after swallowing all the saliva to find his voice after the sudden question but was was shushed by Fluke by putting his left hand index finger on his lips.

"Speak softly they will wake up or do you want to?" Fluke asked with a smirk.

"OH really if you would have thought about it you would not have done it here" First snapped at him softly but showing his anger with his eyes by glaring at him..

"Its not my fault its all because of you" Fluke shot back now turning fully towards his left to see his reaction cz he was looking so cute in his eyes with an angry confused face.

"How is it my fault?" First asked confused not getting what Fluke wanted to say or may be he has somewhat idea about it and tried to ignore it.

"You know I know even everyone knows that I like you so its an obvious reaction especially when you are this near me literally sleeping beside me" Fluke narrated with a proud smirk on his face.

First O-ed his mouth in shock with the sudden confession. Its true that he is not that fool to not understand what Fluke feels for him by the way he behaves infront of him or when he flirts with him but he ignores it because he really does not like him back or may be he does he does not know yet.