Chapter 17

"Yes I know my name is Win and every one loves it but that doesn't mean you will call my name again and again just tell me the reason why you called it better be important though or else..."

"Or else?" Bright asked cz he knew by then that they drank last night and not aware of the caller but he was actually not angry after a long night without a wink of sleep doing a very critical project and adding the Kew problem his all stress flew out of the window hearing the baby voice of Win. He was kinda enjoying it.

A moment without him actually makes him miss his brother so much and it was a full night without him. Nonetheless he was curious what was in Win's pocket to threaten him in his dream.

"Or else I will tell P'Bai then he will give you kiss after that you will fall in love with him but you will not be able to confess to him like me hehe *sniff*" and that that man that actually made Bright gulp down his own toothpaste foam inside his mouth making him choke on it. He started coughing cz of the inflation he felt in his throat.

He was not expecting this never in his dream he expected this. How can he when Win never showed any sign unlike him. He was equally happy and sad doubting what if it is not true as Win was still not sober. So he wanted to ask 'Do you like your P'Bai perhaps?' But before he could ask that Fong took the phone and asked him who is he.

//

//

//

Bright was partially VERY happy and partially VERY nervous. Happy cz of what Win said in his unconscious mind in the morning and nervous how it will turn out after he meets Kew will she convince and leave him alone or not. He hoped she agrees easily.

He just wanted to run to Win and cuddle him and tell him how much he adores Win too how much he loves him how much he was afraid of his feelings until Win confessed, to tell him that it was not one sided but he can not at the time as he needs to do the deeds first.

Instead he texted Win that he will be late and will tell the reason afterwards every thing in details.

He wished every thing to go his way at least for that day and nothing much and got out of the class.

//

//

//

But what he did not expect was Win would follow him and see things which should not have happened in the first place and he should not see that.

He ran after Win as soon as he saw Win's retreating body but he lost him from his sight in the crowd so he ran to the canteen as it was still break time hoping he would find him but did not found any strace of him then he ran to both the washroom of B.SC and B.COM faculty to check he did not found him there too. He was constantly calling him and texting him but none was answered. He did not know what to do more and bell also rang by the time that means Win will go to his next lecture so he ran there waiting for him but when Win saw him, he ran inside the class pushing some students on the way at that time avoiding Bright. Bright felt an ache in his heart at that time. However he thought it was of no use if Win himself does not want to talk to him.

After that he gave up trying to speak with Win in college so he went to his class and took sick leave from the professor and went back home.

//

//

//

//

When Win entered to their place entering the key to the door and switched on the light he saw a pair of eyes staring at him the owner of the eyes was seated on the couch in the living room looking totally zombie with the dark cloud under the eyes cz of the lack of sleep. His hair was develished as if someone ran their hands upon them for the hundreds of time, still wearing the college uniform with the upper two buttons open, to describe in one word Bright looked totally disoriented Win concluded. Win then looked around and saw every thing was in place except his back pack which was lying at the corner all the books pencils, pens spilling out of it half way as it was thrown by someone carelessly or angrily. Poor bag.