Chapter 14

"Wow the smell is not letting me wait more Winnn" Bright whined tiredly laying his head on the dining table facing sideways towards the kitchen.

"Just five more minutes" Win shouted from inside the kitchen for the umpteenth time in the last half an hour testing Bright's patience with his hungry stomach and the delicious smell filling his nostrils is not helping him much.

Bright was tired after the whole day sitting straight at one place and working on their project along with First, Fluke and Davikah his project mates. Win attended his classes as usual unlike the other day he slept and missed his afternoon classes.

According to daily routine Bright always cooks the breakfast and dinner and sometimes lunch also as they usually eat their lunch in college cafeteria in exchange Win cleans their clothes even the undies.

(A/N: Bro 🤦😒)

But tonight it was different, today in culnary classes Win learnt a new recipe he made it once in club with his group divided by the chef teacher and it tasted very good so he was yearning to make it for Bright for dinner at night that's why while returning from college he dragged a tired Bright to the grocery shop to buy the ingredients which are not their in their pantry to make it.

"Tadaa-" Win exclamed excitedly and started beaming while walking out of the kitchen after two hours holding a tray with two plates on it and one bowl only to shut his mouth when he saw Bright already fell asleep on the table his left cheek squished between the table making his upper lip jutted out.

Win put the food on the table then poked his forefinger slowly on Bright's right cheek dipping it half "Mmmmmngh Win did you finish already? I am hungry" Bright lowly yelled stilll closing his eyes.

"Yesss and waiting for years for you to get up my lord" Win said dipping his finger hardly this time.

"Hey hey bun" Bright lifted his head instantly shooing Wins finger and started rubbing his cheek which Win poked.

Win gigled loudly and took a seat on the chair adjacent to Bright.

"Stop whining now and try this and tell me how is it fast" Win exclaimed excitedly.

Bright then took a spoon of rice then mixed it with the curry Win made on the plate and "Mmmm it's good so good Win I am not even kidding for the first time it is really good " he said and took another bite of the food. He was literally tired and hungry so anything was good for him at the moment but the curry was literally very tasty only a little more salt and it would be best.

"Thank you then tomorrow I will make again to make it the best" Win said happily. And Win knows Bright will never lie to him so he believed what Bright said and started digging his own food to know where it lacked then he got it.

//

//

//

After finally finishing washing the dishes Win came out of the kitchen and layed down on the couch putting his head on Bright's lap and rubbed his wet hand on Bright's vest.

Bright did not react much to this as this is not different from the youngers behaviour he just smiled at the latters antic.

Minutes passed ...

"Win?" Bright called Win hesitantly.

"Hmm?" Win responded without opening his eyes snuggling more in Bright's stomach.

"Mmmm..." Bright was now sorting his messy smooth hairs between his fingers one by one.

"It's actually that...."

"What happened?" Win asked seriously sitting up on the couch facing the hesitant Bright infront of him. Never ever he saw Bright like this while talking with him may be the matter is serious Win thought so he put his hand on the olders layed on his thigh for Bright to continue.