Chapter 19

Two days had already passed of them being converting their relationship from step brother to boyfriend but nothing has specially changed between them except Win's sleeping position.

Yes it's true before he used to sleep keeping his head on Bright's arm hugging him tightly from the side but now he changed his position to on top of him he literally sleeps on top of him covering all of him with his body sparing only Bright's face to breath oxygen to survive wrapping himself around him like a blanket under neath their shared blanket.

Bright could never get enough of Win's weird tactics when he is with him, and he could also never mind it in any life rather he feels too much comfortable to wake up in the morning. But the problem is in none other place then under his shorts.

It's not like it's the first time he had morning wood cz of certain someone it has already happened many times since he hitted puberty at sixteen and his feelings started to get stronger from his side but the other days he would easily detach himself himself from Win and wakes up early to finish his job which is now impossible cz of the way he is wrapped under the lad firmly.

For the last two days since their confession night they are not going to college. It's not like they do not want to go but they are taking a little break before the life reality comes back to them and hits them hard. So they were just lazing around inside the apartment. May did question them about it and they made a blatant lie that they were really very much tired due to the continuous pressure from college assignments, quizzes, midterms etc which made her want to protest against those lame excuses but with the support of Brian she dismissed it instead she increased her stay with the boys till the weekend forcing Brian too to stay with them.

Bright still needs to talk with First about that day so they thought of giving First some time in that way.

"Bright Win wake up it's already 10 in the morning" May called them in the morning when she saw none of them getting out of their room in the working day.

"Mom we will not go to college today" Bright shouted from underneath an octopus wrapped around him.

"Huh?? Why? Are you okay? Did a-" May shouted again and started asking questions.

"Mooom no nothing happened to us just give us a little break, this past two weeks has been a real hectic" This time Win whined stopping her from saying further.

"Bu-" "It's ok dear give the boys some rest it's okay to be lazy sometimes" Brian came to their rescue after hearing all the shouting.

Brian had to attend a three days seminar where he needs to show his business samples to get approved by the government and they invest in it. May was also invited in it. That's why they are here.

"But Win-" "Shhhhh let them rest today let's go to our room I have to inform you something about tonight's meeting" Brian did not give her any more chance to nag and took her away from there giving the boys their peace back well till it lasted.

Last night when Brian saw the boys in dinning table he did saw the sudden changes in them especially after seeing Win's lips and Bright's lips despite being they are told that Bee bite on Wins visible swollen lips so he was wearing mask. But he did not say anything nor did he reacted on it he just went with the flow secretly may be or may be not smiling.

//

However the main problem in hand now is survival of Bright without getting caught and also finish his job clearly as soon as possible.

So he very slowly tried to move Win's right hand from around him in which he succeeded fortunately with using little more struggle then he thought then next he tried to move his leg which is entwined with his legs like he did with his hand, and there was a moment when he thought he has already succeeded in doing so until Win wriggled his body in annoyance making Bright stiff in place, due to the sudden movement Win fell on the bed on Bright's right side snuggling closer to Bright's body.