Chapter 18

"Mng~"

"Ngn~"

"P.... P... Bright ngn~"

Knock knock....

"Bright??"

Knock knock....

"Win??"

After 5 minutes

Knock knock...

"BRIGHT???"
"WIN??"

No one of the two heard anything until there was a loud bang on their bedroom lock door followed by their names on the top of the voice.

Bright quickly turned the nob of the shower and ran to only open the bathroom door and replied "YES MOM" cz he none of them were in decent shape.

"What are you both doing inside?" May asked from behind the bedroom locked door.

"Nothing mom we just did not hear you" Bright answered sparing a look at Win who was still breathing heavily.

"Huh? Where is Win? open the door now" May was not suspicious or anything as it's normal if they are together she was worried of if anything happened and remembering Win's red rimmed eyes did not help her.

"It's nothing mom" this time Win assured catching up his breathing pattern.

"It's better be nothing and come out fast I m going to plate the food now Brian called he said he is on the way" May said finally and left trusting on Bright before he could answer.

.........

No one remembers how did both the boys end up like this like literally eating the hell out of each other inside the bathroom filling it with moans coming from their mouths along with the water falling on them rolling down their body while their very clear intention from the start was to take shower together only because in this way they will be fast as they both spent minutes talking.

//

//

//

Minutes ago....

After May dismissed the brothers retiring herself in the extra room in the apartment Bright went to their room as May suggested but Win stayed to pick up Bright's bag which was laying on the floor like a lifeless object without any parents to take care of cz if May see this she will definitely question about this or may be scold them unnecessarily *Sigh*.

Bright was rummaging through their closet when he heard the sound of the closing door behind him he did not turn to know who as he knows who entered inside after few minutes he found out two set of clean joggers and pulled one with a shirt and a boxer then closed the door of the closet.

Win was standing beside the bed putting the bag on it all the time watching every move expecting Bright to say something or ask him anything or at least look at him but none of it happened. Bright straightly went towards the bathroom with his clothes hanging on his shoulder. He knows it's fair for Bright to be mad at him cz Bright just confessed his feelings to him and Win still did not respond to it nor did he assured anything and when he was about to say something after Bright misunderstood the tears fell from his eyes they were interrupted by their mom Ughh the timing. But he was also scared. Scared of every thing scared to be judged scared to be lonely scared to except the feelings which is ticking him off and on continuously when he also wanted to throw away his insecurities and fuck the people who will judge him and accept both his feelings and Bright's feelings together.

And that little positive thinking with the fact that he was ignored by Bright has brought an automatic pout on his lips automatically which made him muster up his courage to call him.