Chapter 6

Win moved in today with Bright in the apartment after the day he got result that he is selected in the same college as Bright.

The night before he moved....
He did not want to pack his bag or any necessities telling that he can wear Bright's clothes and other things are there in the apartment itself from before like air, water, bed to sleep, table to study and many more on the list and the some things which he will need he can pack them in the morning.

Weir the caretaker of the house did not argue further as he knows no one can handle Win better than May and Bright and even if he tries to he will fail eventually. So he went to May without wasting his energy on the kid and asked her to help Win to pack his thing cz he did not know what to pack totally skipping Wins aromatic thoughts part.

So after coaxing, arguing, blackmailing May herself packed some of his his clothes and toiletries while Win was laying on the bed playing games without giving a heed to his mother with he almost had a world war three few minutes ago.

In the morning Weir asked Win if he packed everything he needed anything more to take from home Win nodded and only took a duffel bag inside it he put a drawing copy, a diary, colourful pens, a set of pencils and a plate of paint only.

However next day both the parents along with Win flied to Bangkok then took a taxi to the apartment.

May arranged the new things came with them in the apartment in places and also cleaned the apartment though it was clean except the laundry part which was full of dirty pile of clothes.

Bright kinda dislikes washing clothes and so he avoids washing his clothes until he is left with the last boxer and tee which will smell a little less than other clothes. And nobody understands that why washing clothes is equal to Bright hates it.

May knows that habit very well so she did not scold or say anything to him and helped him with them.

Brian checked the other things like grocery stocks and all in the meantime.

Bright asked them to rest but being parents and their concern towards their children did not let them so they tried to help how much they could. May cooked for them and helped his mother with the lunch and dinner. She also cooked extra so that they can heat and eat afterwards.

And the whole time Win tailed behind them and only did-

"Whoaaa P' Bright you did not wash your clothes you know how hygienic it is right?"

"P'bright you did not stock your kitchen did you even eat properly if mom knows she will be very sad"

"P' Bright why don't you help mom to cook she is already tired from washing your years of unwashed clothes" and ........ etc.

Making sure that his mother listens to what he was saying.

//

//

//

"I am exhausted let me sleep" he said and fall down on the bed like a automatic machine.

"In which way you are actually exhausted if I remember correctly you did not even touched any of your bag" Bright said sitting beside him on the little space left on the poor bed because of Win splaying himself accross it.

May and Brian took leave after an hour of eating dinner as Brian had a very important meeting the day after and May had to give the result in her primary school so they flied back at night flight promissing that they will visit soon and so many warnings advice nagging a concern mother always does.

"The whole day I talked too much so now I am scared if my life span will decrease that's why I am going to sleep now to keep it stable" Win said making a face of real concern.
ತ_ತ