Chapter 3

"Ughhhhh I m going to lose my mind at this rate now" Win yelled pulling his already disheveled hair with his fingers making two horns on his head on the two side of his head.

Bright looked up from the book he was reading through between his glasses hanging on his nose sitting on his study chair and met his eyes with Win who stared at him for few seconds contemplating to say anything but then again averted his eyes on his book without uttering a single word.

And this was the seventh time already Bright did this with him making the already frustrated Win more frustrated but he too cannot do more than being frustrated at the moment as they both were clueless and useless as to what to say or do.

It was the third day after they hang out with Win's friends and second day since they heard the news that it will be raining heavily with heavy storm for next three days straight continuously probably due to the very high tide in the near by sea. Every one was warned to stay in their premises to avoid danger by their state government. The network connection was also cut by the government to prevent any unpleasant incident for the mobs who does not understand human language and goes out of the house to measure the weight of the rain.

And the last sentence made Win go crazy cz he cannot go out of the house to play games nor inside the house in mobile phone. He just wanted to either beat the shit out of the announcer or the sea itself.

It was not a serious problem for Bright though as he can pass his time very easily by re -reading the story books and novels he has in the house and if he gets bored he would sleep for the time to pass.

Their parents were too had to stay inside the house but Bright and Win decided not to disturb them as they rarely can spend time together other than at night and on weekend which is also their family day so they all spend time together no matter what.

Currently Bright is seating on his study reading the second part of Thriller Trilogy book named "All yours stranger" and Win was on Bright's bed laying upside down which is his legs and head were hanging on either side of the bed complaining about the weather crunching his face time to time to show his annoyance in the situation. Bright tried his best to accompany his Nongs sudden loneliness but failed he was bored himself too from all the talking on the first day ,Win talked almost every second from his childhood story to his school life and many more which Bright already knows.

So he decided to read one of his book  after all one needs to be sane in this situation. Bright was so into the book that "Hey" he yelled, that he did not see a pillow coming flying towards his direction directly landing on his head slipping off the spec from his eyes on his book luckily.

"Don't you 'Hey' me why I should be the one to suffer from boredom waaaaa *sniff*" Win said dramatically in an angry baby voice changing his position on the bed now legs on the wall space above the head board of the bed supporting his chin on his both palms resting on a pillow.

For a sec Bright thought his brother being a replica of an octopus as he was changing his body shape like it's tentancles.

"Ummm... would like to read a book like me?" Bright asked hesitantly already knowing the answer of the question but then also tried his luck.

"Are you mocking me P'Bai you know how much I hate this I like it better if someone recites them to me" Win whined.

"Then let me tell you a story" he suggested immediately.

Win instantly sat up with a big smile on his face but his hair still standing like two horns "Why did not I thought of that before? You are the best P'Baiiiiiiiiiii" he shouted and jumped down from Bright's bed to go and hug his brother but.....