You're kiss woke me up #4

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 4
You're kiss woke me up

"Let's hide there"...Abdul Ali gives idea. They ran into the restroom and closed the locked the door. Since the zombies saw they were going into the restroom...they are tapping the door faster to get in...Gyeong su holds the door.

Ji yeong saw him and holded the door too..." For this I fought with you at past? Miahnae...lemme hold too "
He don't know what to say.
But impressed of her words...

Sae Byeok stepped back and with shock...
The husband and wife both were turned into zombies and one ran towards Sae Byeok and another towards Ji yeong.

It jumped on Sae Byeok she fell down and holding the zombie to not bite her.

Gyeong su came front and holded the zombie to not bite Ji Yeong.

Gi hun came from bathroom and killed the Zombie on Sae Byeok with the sharp map stick.

Another zombie on Gyeong su turned to Gi hun and ran towards it...he attacked right centre on the brain of the zombie. It died and fell down.

Still Sae Byeok and Gyeong su's breath is up and down.

Ji yeong: are you ok? 
He saw back her and told..." Hmmm "

Gi hun stood with map stick.
Sae Byeok: ajussi...
He turned towards her.
Sae Byeok: gomawo.
He told it's ok by shaking his head...and gone to Gyeong su and Ji Yeong.

Gi hun: I want to go out. Move.
Gyeong su: pardon?
Sae Byeok: Outside it's...
Gi hun: full of zombies. Ara.

Ji yeong: you can't go out now.
Gi hun saw them and...
" For what we came here? Just for a paper called money. For money...we sacrificed our lives...and for that...we killed many humans who are with us. Isn't? I saw...I saw humans were like zombies... killing each other"
.
.
.
"A zombie won't kill another zombie....but humans? "
.
.
.

Gyeong su: that's right but sir...
Gi hun: who are you? You cane from out...and have no rights to stop me.
Sae Byeok: let he go. Leave him.

Gyeong su holded Ji yeong's hand and got her back to him.
Gihun opened the door and fought with the zombies and trying to go out...
Gyeong su: go inside the bathroom! Ga...fast...
Ji yeong: but...you...
Gyeong su: Just go... Please...

She gone inside the bathroom and locked...Sae Byeok closed the door with gyeong su. And finally locked.
.
.
.
" Gamsahamnida noona! "