Bomb Blast? Then Gyeong su?#12

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

Episode 12
Bomb blast? Then Gyeong su?

Then after....Y/n got a phone call...
All saw her. She attended...
" Oppa... "
She spoke in the phone...
Suhyeok: oppa? She's an orphan isn't?
Cheong san: that's what confusing... she's really strange.

Gwi Nam seeing her...
The other side on phone call is that police man who rescued all from squid game...
Hwang Jun Ho: y/n... where are you? Are you safe?
Y/n: nae... I'm safe... where are you?

Jun Ho: you go to France first...let me come and pick up you.
Y/n: ani... I'm safe... I'm with some new members...
Jun Ho: are they ok? Any....virus infected...
Y/n: nope...all were fine.

Jun Ho: where are you?
Y/n: in school...
Jun Ho: ok... I'll come.
Y/n: oppa it's ok...hlo...helo... hello....gosh!

He hanged off. All were seeing her too Strange...
" Wae? Am I looking like an alien? All were seeing me like that..."
Cheong san: you said..you have no one...
Namra: then who is that oppa?

Y/n: ahhh... he... he's my step dad's son...I don't want to live with them...so I just living alone...but always my oppa accompany me.
Gwi Nam: yaa...do you think Yourself as 23 or 25? Ain't you just 18? Living alone...is that safe?

OnJo: I can't believe that he's caring for someone...
Sae Byeok: what's your age?
OnJo: 20.
Sae Byeok: hmmm... still little...
OnJo: neo?
Sae Byeok: 26. Wondered?

Y/n: wae? Anyways it's safe....and now...let we all do something to protect others...we can't waste this time by talking...
Cheong san: didn't you said all would protect themselves cuz now they are alert...
Na yeon: nae...and also... there is Bomb blast in southern side...to kill zombies...

Namra & Y/n: but...
They started at same time...so y/n gone silent...
Namra: are you thinking zombies will stop there and die there? Humans were at vain...more than zombies...
.
.
.
Consider...If a person escaped from the zombies attacked place and gone inside train...but...

( She's narrating... we'll see as visuals... what happening on the southern side...)

The woman gone inside the metro train...She just escaped from zombies and came in...she sat down by taking a deep breath and relaxing.... there she seems down her leg... There is a bite...
.
.
.
She got trembling...and got up...
" Ani... I'll not change...ani... I'm not like that... "
She knows that she'll change...but she didn't hided herself to protect others...she moved on...moved on the crowd...and by walking she fell down...all were gone near to her...
" Ajussi....are you ok? "

But she suddenly jerked her hands...all moved back... there is a small child infront of her...saw her and got fear...
" What happened to that ajussi? Why she's like that? "
His mom and everyone were shocked....at at a second...she raised her head up and shouted...all were ran out by shouting...the child and his mom were Still in shock...they seemed to be non korean...and suddenly the zombie ran towards the child...his mom pushed away that child...out on the platform...the door opened at the right moment...the zombie bitten the child's mom... and the child crying outside....
.
.
.
Someone took that child with them and ran...the child raised his hand towards his mom...and crying...
.
.
.
The train came to the station gokseong, gwanju...the station filled with zombies within 5 minutes...not as past...the virus is too fast...

( Now her narration)

Namra: started with busan..next daegu...next Daejeon... finally it will come to Seoul...also Incheon and here...sokcho.

Y/n: you are right. We have to find a solution fast.
Police man came...
" Y/n... "

Sae Byeok and Na Yeon were shocked!
Sae Byeok: neo!
Na yeon.....---? She confused...
Y/n: oppa!

Jun Ho with tears fastly came to y/n and hugged her....
" Are you ok? Do you hurted? "
Y/n: aniyoo...are you ok?
Jun Ho gave pat to her.
" That's a relief! You are ok! "

He just saw those peoples...and saw them too....
Jun Ho: you? What you two were doing here?
Y/n: do you know them?

Then Jun Ho said all matters...
Y/n: So you all from squid game ground?
Sae Byeok: I wonder he's your brother....
Y/n: hajiman...oppa..why you gone there?

Jun Ho: do find our brother.
Y/n: you....you found?
Jun Ho: aniyooo...he... might he too turned.
Y/n: aishhhhhhh... Don't feel... he'll be fine...

Suhyeok: jogiyo...we have no time...
Cheong san: Mister, why didn't you rescued Gyeong su?
" Gyeong su....? Ah... " He saw Na yeon...she bended down....
Cheong san: She lied right? He didn't turned right? Gyeong su is alive... rescue him...

Jun Ho: he was with us till the end...hajiman...At last...
Cheong san cried and went aside....
Gwi Nam saw him...
" Yaa... Don't cry. Might you can rescue him... "

He wondered of his words...
Suhyeok: did...did you just said anything?
Gwi Nam: am I want to repeat? Yaa...you little...do something...( Said to y/n )

OnJo: can we rescue him? Jinjja?
Gwi Nam: don't involve me...not WE....you find a solution.

Gwi Nam got sentiment on them so he gave some hope...
Y/n: wah oppa... finally you opened your heart.
Gwi Nam: oppa?
Y/n: hmmm...

Gwi Nam gone near to her.
" Yaa...I don't want a sister like you...stop calling me oppa "
Y/n: wae oppa?
" Yaa.... want you to be dead? "
Jun Ho: mwoya? Am I want to shoot you...you all littles... don't bully my sister.

Gwi Nam gone silent...
Na yeon: Gyeong su will be fine. I trust in him...Ajussi... only you can help us....
Jun Ho: pardon?
Na yeon: go back to that island and see whether some humans are there... might some of them hiding...

Jun Ho: but...we finished off with that place and...At 12 pm...they planned to blast that island too.

All were shocked and turned...
" Mwoya? "

Here Gyeong su... stayed at the room...with tears and pain...
He the police man left his phone there...he took and shoots video...
" I'm.... I'm Gyeong su. Cheong san... I'm sorry to make you cry...Na yeon... I'll return soon... I'll found a way...wait for me...and...here...all were turned as zombies. In this corridor..., No one is there...no zombies no persons....I hope I'll be out"

He shooted and went out by seeing whether some one is there... there is no one...he moved to right slowly...He heard a crying sound at a room.
He stopped there and opened the door...
Two men were together and... hiding at that room...

They shouted when he came cuz he looks like zombie....
" Hajima... don't shout... I'm not a zombie... I'm not... "
They relaxed...and he sat with them...and Shooted...

" Ani...here two of them hiding with me... police must see this place again...there were some humans...."

When he took this video...one of the men... bitten another men on the neck and Gyeong su had put down his phone off and ran out by locking the door...by the sound of the men shouting...the zombies came up to the stairs... where Gyeong su running opposite...

He stopped by seeing the zombies and turned right there too zombies...
From two side the zombies came...
He strucked in that place and he gone inside the opposite room and locked....the zombies were tapping the door...He...left the phone too...!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Really it's a survival game when with zombies...! I just imagined Gyeong su's situation...gosh! Goosebumps came... even at dream... only zombies surprises me🤧😅 even at mirror...my face looking like a zombie at night...not as ghost though...a relief!

- Kim Min Young