Gyeong su crossing Hopscotch #6

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Episode 6
Gyeong su crossing Hopscotch

Gyeong su: we can't stay here too long... Let's see way to go out.
Ji yeong: hmm...let we go to Red light green light playground. I think we can go out.

Outside the zombies were gone in other sides...they were in the Red Light Green Light playground.

A sound...heard from the ground...
" 무궁화 꼬찌 피엇 소리다 "
" Mugunghwa ggojji pieot sorida "

All zombies were running towards the doll...Sae Byeok heard the sound and thought to go out... it's the right moment...

Ji yeong and Gyeong su stopped running towards the ground...they ran back... Abdul Ali saw up and heard the sound and came out of the narrow place...a zombie out of the place were he's hiding in...it was roaming...Ali can't come out.

Sae Byeok moved back she saw the mouse came infront of her. It's mouth is bleeding... It was the virus injected mouse...she stayed calm... didn't made a move she's afraid...Her hands got shivering...When the mouse jumped on her hands...she closed her eyes but... Someone holded the mouse back and thrown it down through the whole...
It was Gihun. She opened her eyes...
" Go...gomawo... "
Gihun shakes his head and says it's ok with gesture...he moved back and broken the hole to get down.

" No one is in down? "
Gihun: nae. It's the place were we played tug of war. There is a rope... let's get down.
She just followed him and they holded the rope to get down.

Ali Abdul was in Sugar Honeycomb playground.
Right now...Ji yeong and Gyeong su were in again Marbles game...were the zombies came...
So they ran back...

The zombie near to Ali Abdul was biting another man so he moved out silently...
Sae Byeok and Gihun found the way to go out of this place...they were moving on...

All from different places running on...
Sae Byeok and Gihun were on the stairs...The stairs od zombies... Gihun and Sae Byeok fought with it and ran...
Ji yeong and Gyeong su came to a different place...
" Hopscotch " were they want to walk on the glass...to go next side...
Already some of the glasses were broken by two or three zombies...

They saw down...The zombies with blood and leg broken...Head bleeding it jerking their hands and saw up their were humans... they wanted to bite...Ji yeong's sweat fell down... Gyeong su pulled her back.
" Don't see down "

While they were in the hurry to go out...and don't know how to cross this... from the same entrance... Abdul Ali came in...and back to him..Sae Byeok and Gihun saw Ali and followed him.
Ji yeong saw her..." Sae Byeok. "
Sae Byeok: you were alive?

Abdul Ali: Gihun...you are alive...
He got tears by seeing him...he hugged him...and gihun too had tears...he gives pat to him.
" Sang woo died "
Gihun know he died...He still having tears for him.

Gyeong su: let we move... I'll go first.
When he stepped at first glass...it didn't broken...when he is upto step on next glass...at other side...the police man came.
By seeing the red suit man with gun they all got fear.
" Gyeong su...come back...! "
Ji yeong shouted...

He removed his mask and showed his card.
" I'm police. Not from here. No need to get afraid. "
Sae Byeok relaxed...but she..
" Police? Came to rescue us? Now your life too on the knife"

He - the police man...
" The key to cross this I know. One by one...cross fastly before all glasses break...30 seconds...is more..."
All saw back the time...
" Follow my right and left and cross more faster...as you can"
Sae Byeok: how we believe you?
Gihun: now we have no choice. Let I go first...

Ji yeong: Gyeong su... follow his words...
Gyeong su saw her back...and...
" Next...on the right glass "
Gyeong su stepped slower...it didn't broke...

All were followed his words and crossed...
Ji yeong finnally came to Gyeong su...
At the centre of the glass... zombies came from another side too...
All were ran and crossed...
Abdul Ali came...next gihun too cane...
Some of the zombies fell down and some running towards them...Sae Byeok in three glasses back...The zombie came near...

Time came to 3 seconds...
She ran to the last glass...
At last second...Ji Yeong gave her hand to come...sae Byeok holded her hand too tight and she fell on the floor were all stood and the last One second...
All glasses were broken and the zombies fell down... before the glasses hurt them...the police man got them out of the door... they comes to the squid game ground....with four or five zombies,...they all stood still on the door... whereas they know opposite side have an exit door. But...the place filled with zombies to eat humans...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

This edit I saw in Pinterest

This edit I saw in Pinterest...why she's so cute? 😊👇

why she's so cute? 😊👇

- Kim Min Young