You cheated me Gyeong su! #7

🇸 🇶 🇺 🇮 🇩  🇬 🇦 🇲 🇪 

🇽 

🇦 🇱 🇱  🇴 🇫  🇺 🇸  🇦 🇷 🇪 
🇩 🇪 🇦 🇩 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Episode 7
You cheated me Gyeong su!

At the squid game ground...
Gyeong su holds her cheeks.
" Na yeon, whatever happens...stay alive. Ok? "
She cries.
" Stay with me "

Police man: Men should help...Gaja!
He ran and fought with zombies on the squid game ground.
A zombie turned to Ali...He was afraid..So sae Byeok fought with it.

Police man shouted.
" Hit on their heart and brain...They still have heartbeat. Zombies are dead bodies...so it's hard to kill them "
Ji yeong didn't leaved Gyeong su's hand...he removed her hands with tears and turned and fought with zombie. His tied up hurt on his hand got lose.

Zombie only eat humans. Though Gyeong su too a zombie...it left him so he easily killed it.

Ali: Ji Yeong. Is this your name? Don't cry. We'll be safe.
He gives hope for her.
At the cash room...on the bed...on the stairs...on the ground...all were turned into zombies and the man with different mask. Opened the up covered wall.

To hide all players. He hided the place in the underground in the island.
All were saw up that something opening on. The sky were visible to them.

The black suit man walked to the ship. There two red suit man was waiting on the ship with gun for him.
There comes the science teacher...
He stopped.
" Who are you? "
He smirked " It's my question "

He saw him familiar then recognised he was the criminal who spread Jonas virus in Hyosan High school two years back and now he escaped from the prison and came here.
He was standing beyond the glass.
" Why don't you shot him? " The black suit man asks to red suit men.

Two didn't answered for him. He stayed calm for a second and they two removed their mask...
His eyes gone widen by seeing them...
One is the science teacher's zombie son and another is the first girl who turned into zombie.

They were still zombies.
But the new type of virus...those monsters hear to only the teacher's words. The black suit man stepped back by shivering.
The zombies were Jumped on him.

The new addition in virus only injected on those two.
Like...when A zombie bite a high immune man...he stay as half zombie and half human. when he bites others...they too stay as half zombies.
It creates a new type of zombies.
As a human they have to face the pain of being zombie. They are the zombies with emotions and they were not dead bodies.

Three types of zombies inside the island. If the ship go to korea...there zombie apocalypse comes again!

The helicopter came up to them to rescue. Ji yeong ran to Gyeong su whereas his eyes bleeding.
She ran to him. " Gyeong su! "
He moved back.
" Don't. Don't come near "
The helicopter saw them and came down.

Sae Byeok called Ji yeong.
" Let's move "
Gihun: Ali...get onto it.
Police man: all get in.

Na Yeon: Gyeong su. I won't leave you.
" Please get into helicopter. Go. Na yeon please... "
She came near to him but he moved back.
All got into the helicopter.
The only one left is Ji yeong.

" Ji yeong come in fast "
All shouted to get her in.
Gyeong su: Na yeon...Jebal! For me!
He cried and fell down and can't bear the pain of two virus onto him reacting each other.

She cried and turned to the helicopter and stepped but she can't leave him.
.
.
.
She turned to him and ran to him...
.
.
.
She hugged him tighter.
" Gyeong su. I'll be waiting for you!
I hope... you'll not cheat me. You should not die here "
He cried on her arms..
" Saranghae Na yeon "
She cried.
He pushed her away and shouted.
" Get onto the helicopter Na yeon! "

Sae Byeok had tears for Ji Yeong.
Ali and jihun too sad and the police man bended his head down.
Gihun realised.
Infront of love... nothing is precious.

Ji yeong cried and got into the helicopter.
Gyeong su completely changed as a zombie with double power. He shouts by seeing up Na Yeon, as a zombie. She saw him down like that...she cried.
" You cheated me...you said you'll come with me...you... Really a welfie! Why you battered my heart. Why always it's you who sacrifice yourself for others? I want you....! "

She is weeping. Sae Byeok puts her hand on her shoulder she lied on her shoulder and cries.
" He would not follow me to here...wae? I got memory by you and leaving a big hurt by seeing you again! "

The helicopter got high also the ship moved off with the new type of zombies tied up on the ship...One of them too The black suit man.

And Gyeong su roams with all zombies. Sang woo too as a zombie but he's half human.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Not ended yet

Not ended yet.

- Kim Min Young